.....17

Ye ada ye nazakat barasil
Mera dil tumpe quŕban lekin...
Kya sambhalogay tum mere dil ko
Jab ye aanchal sambhalta nahi hai!
......
Meri naalo ki sunker zubanain
Hogayeen mom kitni chatanain
Mene pighla diya pathron ko
Aik tera dil pighalta nahi hai!
-----------------------

Helping her tuck her heavy dress inside the car, zakwan went and took hold of the driving seat letting waz know that they were going for a long drive.

"Where are we going?" Came sasha's question as soon as the car hit the road.

"Shh wifey let me concentrate!" Came his annoying reply.

"Tell me zakwan!" She said sternly getting annoyed now. She just had to know everything.

"Into the winter wonderland!" Smiling he had replied.

"Cant you give me a clear answer!, you didnt even let me change" she said grumpily.

"You ask too many questions wifey, plus just keep quite because your beautiful self is already enough to distract me so dont tease me more with your sweet nightingale voice." He had said winking at her and her heart missed a beat at his words, yes she was officially his wife now.

"Dont call me that." She said sternly to hide her nervousness.

"Call you what?" He asked trying to act innocent.

"You know what!" She replied sighing.

"No I dont wifey!" Grinning ear to ear he said again and increased the speed of the car and she punched him hard on his arm in frustration.

"Now thats not fair wifey, I havent touched you yet and you are already being touchy touchy with me!" He said with a naughty smile and she ducked her head.
It was true no one could ever win with mr zakwan cemil the great in nuisance arguments.

Putting the car towards murree road he started humming a song and sasha gasped, means he was taking her over to the mountain area. He was right , the galiyat were the winter wonderlands of pakistan these days with snow covered mountains.

"Zakwan, lets go back home! It will take time to return back and check out my dress!" She tried to stop him.

"Nope wifey! This car is now going to stop in nathiagali! Not before that!" He had said dramatically and she rolled her eyes at him.

"You are so damn annoying and stubborn." She had said angrily banging her fists on the dash board of his porsche.

"Dont hurt your fragile hands wifey! My car is strong enough, nothings happening to her!" He said holding her hand in his grip which she pulled away the next instant.

"You are such a kiddo!, always going nuts over your stupid car!" She said and he chuckled.

"Oh no! You just didnt say that! I can very much show you how much of a man I am but you are the one bounding me." He said it out and her cheaks went red at his bold remark.

"Will you shutup and drive or shall I just jump away!" She said this time rather sternly and thankGod he kept silent after that till they had reached the galiyat.