.....19

Rehne laga aj kal main, pass itna tere..
Sari teri atee jatee,
Main gin sakoon dharkanen!
______
Main roz tera
Chehra sunehra
Ankho me leke jaga!
..
Dair se hi sahi magar, tu mila! mila to hai na!
Dheere dheere sahi magar, fasla! Mita to hai na!

_____

Alas the day of the wedding had arrived. Sasha had selected a white embelished dress for herself. She had wanted a change from red and also she wanted to change everything, she wanted no similarity to her previous wedding. Which was a brutal part of her life.

For a change, very hesitatingly she had also adviced zakwan to go for a white eastern wear instead of suits and he obliged without a second thought.

Zakwan had forced her to buy other things too last night when they went together for shopping after tania's barat but she refused to buy anything rather than her wedding and walima dress. She was wearing her mothers jewellery which she found antique and unique.

____

Zakwan was wearing some formal eastern wear after ages and his happiness had no bound that his wife had suggested it.
Fitting in the regal sherwani he sprayed his favourite perfume and gelled his hair.
Wearing his watch, he was all ready to go.

He drove to the salon to pick sasha up as they were to go for a couple photoshoot before going to the venue.
He had arranged everything with the photographers. They were to meet up at the haunted hills park, the signature point of wedding photoshoots in islamabad.

______

Sasha was looking ravishing in her white angrakha wearing her mothers jewellery with some minimal makeup.

Today she was dolling up for him. For zakwan cemil! Who was now rightfully her husband.
She remembered when she was young and newly introduced to love, the only name that would come to her mind would be his.
When ever she had to meet him or be with him she would always dress up nicely and look thoroughly into the mirror and today when she was fully his and all ready for him, her feelings were changed!.
Sasha had changed over the years, she had matured!, she had been through such trials that no happiness could be fully felt by her.
She had wanted all this many years ago and now when she was getting it, she was shattered and torn from inside.
She had so many insecurities thats she couldent even breath properly.
Well her dad , her dadi were extremely happy and that was all that mattered to her. They were happy and so was she. And deep down in her heart she knew she still loved zakwan and one day she will truly and fully be his! She had this feeling but for now she needed time.

Her thoughts were broken by her cell phone ring indicating that her man was here!.
Ending zakwans call she headed outside the salon to see his car parked right outside.
___

Zakwan was eagerly waiting for her when suddenly his eyes caught the sight of her exiting the salon and walking towards his car.

He was awestruck. Literally unable to move because he was never that ill mannered to not get out and open the door for the lady but this moment he was rooted on his driving seat with eyes on her.

She looked like a fairy, a princess, his queen!.
She was slaying the white angrakha with minimal makeup and her duppata very elegantly pinned over her head. Her hands had simple design henna.
He was noticing each and every detail. His eyes never leaving her figure.