.....13

Reaching the hospital they both rushed inside and not long before they saw aunt razia and sasha's uncle who were seated outside the icu.

Sasha went running over to them and asked them about dadi and dads health.
Mr waziq had gotten an angina attack and was now out of danger but the doctors said that he had taken alot of stress and seeing his mothers condition worsen he got an attack but thankfully was brought to the hospital on time. Mr waziq was now shifted to a private room in the hospital but dadi was very critical and was in intensive care unit fighting for her life.

Sasha rushed to dad and hugged him tight.

"I left you guys for some time and thats what happened dad!" She said with tears in her eyes.

Dont worry sasha , i am fine just pray your dadi gets well, bazurgo kay saaye humper qaim rahen, dua go hain wo humari( may elders be with us, they pray for us)." Dad said kissing her forehead.

"I will go see her." Sasha left the room seeing zakwan enter. Zakwan came and started talking to mr waziq. He loved them all,they were very close to his heart, he missed his parents and these people never made him feel left out or miss their presence and seeing dadi and him in this condition was worrying him, he was miserable, unable to do a thing for them. The least he could do was to pray for them and that he was doing.

______

Dadi was unconcious and in icu from three days now and sasha was just stuck with her.
Mr waziq had been discharged and was sent home and instructed to rest.
Sasha was continously staying at the hospital even though everyone was continously telling her to go home and rest but she wouldent leave dadi.
Dad himself was very tensed about his mother but was unable to do anything because of his health and seeing sasha awake day and night without eating a thing staying at the hosital was making him worried about her.
Mr waziqs brothers, their wives and children would go visit and return making different excuses but sasha whose new product was to be launched had nust shut herself away from everyone and was at the hospital.

"Tum hi samjhao zakwan isko. Akeli sab kar rahi hai ami ka. Thori der nahi atee ghar,beemar hojayegi. ( you tell zakwan, she is all alone taking care of mother, she wont come home to sleep even, ehat if she gets sick.)" Mr waziq said worry dripping from his voice.

"I am waz, but she never listens ,you know how stubborn she is." Sighing zakwan replied, it was true he many times told her to go home and rest alittle, he would stay with dadi hut she wouldent listen, she was fully ignoring him also.

"This is why me and ami many times tell her to marry, she nevet listens, this is our health condition zakwan! She will be left all alone after us, i knie no one is hers, not even my brothers or sisters, eveyone in this worls is selfish and life partners are important. Let ami be fine,i will try to convince her again." Mr waziq sounded weak, full of worry for his daughter.

"Waz! I, I have no adult in my family to talk to you over this and you are my only elder, so please dont get me wrong but I really want to marry sasha, please do consider this proposal also." Lowering his eyes and holding mr waziqs hand zakwan blurted out what was in his heart.

"Zakwan! You made me the happiest, who could even be better than you for her! But you have to convince her yourself, i wont force her, i have already done lots of damage before even though i didnt intend to." With tears in his eyes mr waziq hugged zakwan.

"Waz! That was not your fault and yes leave the rest to me, i will convince her." Hugging him back and kissing his forehead zakwan left from there feeling content.

_______

Another day had risen but dadi was still in the same condition and sasha was feeling miserble, dadi was her asset, her heart! .
Dadi had been everything to her, her mother, her friend and many atimes a father also when mr waziq was on buisness trips.
Dadi was a wonderful lady. All her life sasha had seen dadi loving her mother dearly, they were never in a bad saas bahu(mother inlaw and daughter in law) relation, infact they seemed mother and daughter and seeing all this sasha had immense respect and love for dadi in her heart.