.....16

*swipe 👍 for the song of this chapter😉,,, my favvvv these days as I am a big atif aslam fan.... leave a heart if you guys are his fans too!💓💕💕💓.
( the above collage depicts this chapters aesthetics😉, tried)

__________

Dadi was now very much better and back home. All the relatives were visiting her now and then. Sasha was very busy attendinh guests at home and also busy in office. Zakwan had gone on a foreign tour from a week. He had been texting and calling sasha every now and then. She would sometimes ignore his calls and sometimes pick up and talk to him alittle but in all this week she never once called him.

Tania, Razia aunts daughters nikkah was in a few days and many preparations were going on regarding that and that too in waziq house.
As razia aunt had said that no celebration was complete with the absence of dadi in it and dadi could not move out of house as yet. Well sasha very well knew reasons behind the wedding taking place here, aunt razia always showed off her brothers and parents wealth in front of her inlaws and sasha hated this complex of hers. She was equally given inheritance and her husband himseld was a very well off man, a surgeon in town but God knows what was wrong with aunt razia and her children.
All of sasha's chachi's were very lovingly participating in the wedding celebrations and sasha knew this was all a show. No one could ever think of having bad terms with aunt razia. She was the vamp of the family.

Dadi had decided to announce sasha and zakwans alliance once zakwan was back in a few days to the family and she was deciding on to adjoin the weddings functions of sasha and tania. Now before a blink of an eye dadi wanted to marry off sasha. She was also afraid that sasha might backoff and before anything like that she wanted sasha safe and secure.
Dadi had discussed this with sasha and sasha nodded in agreement but deep down sasha knew her aunt. She would never agree on mingling the weddings and that too with sasha when it was her second wedding and tania was getting married for the first time. Bitter truth but sasha knew her aunt well, she only kept quite due to dadi.

_______

Zakwan had returned and was invited over for dinner and dadi was going to announce it to the family today. Sasha knew what was going to happen. She was ready for humiliation and taunts wrapped in fake wishes from her so called family but she had decided to stay quite for the sake of dadi. Dadi couldent bear any stress and griefs righ now due to her condition.

And yes, all of sasha's predictions came true! Her famoky was shocked and stunned hearing about her alliance with zakwan! They were unable to digest this news. Many complaints and taunts had started pouring in.
"Wah ami! You are telling us now when its all decided! Arent we her elders too." Said her uncle forgetting that dadi and sasha's father was still alive.

"Wow, what a great catch sasha! You are so lucky!" Had said one of her aunt.

"Hmmm from when is this all going on? Why telling us so suddenly?" Came another voice.

"You shouldent have told us even now!" Another poisnous taunt came and sasha just sat there smiling bitterly, her eyes were burning but she was harshly controlling her tears.

"Enough! Her father and grandmother are there to make decisions for her! We have decided this! You all wanted her to be married and settled then why dont you guys seem happy now?, me and ama have decided to marry her right off, maybe with tania!" Came in the booming voice of mr waziq and everyone hushed for a while except aunt razia.

"Excuse me brother! We are happy and very happy for our daughter sasha but brother please, i have many plans and thoughts for my daughters wedding. Please let me celebrate her happiness first and then you can marry sasha. See na its my tania's first happiness. I dont want any mishap. You are most welcome to do an engagement function of sasha in a day or two before tania's wedding festivitied begin and later get sasha married."  Voice Dripping in honey came with all the brutality laced in it. Aunt razia very lovingly had humiliated her and also declared her verdict.