.....8

Sasha hated it when ever her aunt and her daughters were at their house, their constant stares and taunts always triggered her nerves. They were extremely envious of sasha and they showed it every possible way.
On top of that razia aunt just wanted her to marry off right the next instant and sasha hated it. Last night she even felt like shouting but she just controlled her self for dadi's sake.
She was dreading to go down for breakfast as she knew her aunt and her topics very well and very unfortunately aunt was going to stay here two more days and sasha just wanted to run away, anywhere possible.
___

"Sasha I was very serious last night, you should consider my advice."
Sasha had only took a bite from her croissant when aunt started again getting on her nerves, sasha so wanted to show her the middle finger and God knows how hardly she controlled that urge.
Putting down the croissant she stood up and left not before saying.
"Please keep your advice to yourself, if you really want to get someone married then please marry your daughter."
And everyone on the table gasped while dadi held her head in her hands ,she knew this was gonna happen. And yes razia aunts  non stop rants  started as to how ill mannered sasha was or how her daughters were not divorced and all the shit but sasha being sasha paid no heed to her bullshit and walked out slamming the door behind her...
This lady had got on her nerves.
__

Getting in her car,she hastily drove wanting to leave the house as soon as possible but had to halt on the driveway near the gate when she saw zakwans car coming in .
Another addition to her false mood!

Not backing away she put her hand on the horn indicating him to move out of her way because clearly he was blocking as his car was now just opposite hers.

"Reverse and move !" She yelled popping her head out of the window .

"It will be alot more easier if you just moved alittle to the left!" He yelled back enjoying her annoyance.

"You know what, I dont have time for your bullshit, if you dont move on the count of three I am so coming forward and banging this shitty porche of yours, my car does not cost much! I will get it repaired but yours will definitely cost you bundles, sochlo! One , two..." she yelled again with a naughty smirk on her face while she  applied  pressure on the gas( accelerator) and before she could say three , zakwan had very decently reversed his car and bobbing his head out yelled..
"No one speaks shit about my car!,okay! And never think of touching my baby!" His warning was hilarious...
Laughing she drove past him hastely.
"Jerk!" She mouthed
_____

Her mood was oh so foul in office, she wanted to just get away from everything but was just so bound.
There was a very important meeting in the evening and that too at zakwans buisness empire as he was the one leading this international project which everyone was working on together. It was a long term benefit project for all of them domestic buisnesses who were partially international too.

So unwillingly she had to go to his office today and God knows how many times she would be seeing him in the future also because of work and this was not doing any better for her heart which was going all so wild.
And at the moment going back home tonight was also getting on her nerves, if only it was in her hands she would have never allowed toxic people in her house.

These were the times, she felt the most loneliest, she missed having siblings . She was the only daughter of her parents while all her cousins were two or three sisters each while two uncles of hers also had young sons.
Mostly there family had girls but two of her uncles had sons who were the youngest and were studying right now while there mothers wished for them to just grow up quick  so that they could overpower sasha and take over the buisness.
Thinking over this she sighed.

She remembered when for the first time she  went for an interview with a buisness magazine and when the interviewer labelled her as a strong independant woman she humbly declined and said no she was just helping her dad in his buisness and when everyone read it at home her chachi very bitterly told her that not only her dads but uncles buisness also even though she knew very well that sasha and mr waziq were the only ones who had flourished the buisness.