.....21

Ankhon se choo loo
kay banhain tarasti hain...
Dil ne pukara hai,haan
Ab to chale aao.
Aao kay shabnam ki bondain barasti hain!
Mausam ishara hai, haan
Ab to chale aao!
_________________

Sasha was sitting in her office seat contemplating on zakwans silent attitude. It had already been a week to their walima and both were busy with their work. Totally ignoring relatives talk over " you guys are just newly weds, give time to eachother." Because clearly they did not know that they both needed time, well not exactly zakwan but sasha did need time to get everything settled, everything as in her emotions, sentiments, feelings and yes ofcourse her work also.

Sasha had winded up fully and shifted to her new office gifted by zakwan very quickly that with ofcourse his staffs help. He was offering her too much of help but at the same time was quite, unbelievably quite and seemed distant. His jokes warent coming neither his teasings and it was worrying her. She knew she couldent talk to him over that because she Was the one who told him to give her time and when he was keeping himself at a distant then she wasent happy about that too. Ofcourse he would make fun of her if he gets to know that his silence now was bothering her.

"Argh!" Groaning over her thoughts she picked up her phone and called at home and told the cook to bring in the brownies that she had baked last night for all of the staff at ZC industries to thank them for their efforts in helping her shift her office here.
She had baked them last night without zakwan knowing because he returned late at night as he had some meetings to attend.
And she did not bring them along in the morning because she used to accompany zakwan to the office.
She just wanted to surprise zakwan with them also as they were his favourites.

_____

Zakwans friend ziad was over in his office discussing over different things and yes he was noticing zakwans off mood also.

"Hey zak buddy, is everything good at home?" He asked.

"What do you exactly mean by that?" Getting alert zakwan looked at him.

"You are never that quite, is there something going on with bhabi ( sister in law)?" He asked again and zakwan wanted to break his head off, why was he thinking that? Was it this obvious.

Maybe he was sulking because of sasha and her rules of distance!
But when he was willingly giving her time and was ready to wait for her then by sulking and showing attitude he was acting like a diplomat!

Before he could come up with an answer he noticed hustle and bustle starting to build up on his floor which was always quite and calm. His room was soundproof but he could hear what was going on outside and also see through the big glass door.

"Whats that? " he asked in an annoyed tone because now ziad was peeking through the door.

"Hey! Bhabi has come with some baked delicacies, she is giving it away, hope she saves some for me too and hey she is coming this way." He whined dramatically and zakwans frown suddenly turned into a smile.

"Then what are you doing here?
get the hell out of here, we need privacy." Zakwan said teasing him.

"Screw you zakwan! I am only leaving for bhabi's sake and please draw the blinds once she is inside!" He winked before leaving and zakwan literally threw his wallet at him in haste. And yes ziad had caught it in a minute.
"Wah, jackpot!" Saying loud he rushed out and zakwan ran behind him to catch him because the wallet had all his cards.
_____