19 - Tricky Ride

Depuis le début

After 15 minutes of proof reading our project, we finally submitted it to Mrs. Bustier.

"Pound it" We both said happily with a fist bump.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and giggled. He smiled, and then gave me the look. I know that look...

"Oh my God, are you seriously horny from the project right now?" I raised my brows.

"No, I'm horny from looking at your ass that's been sitting on my thigh for the past hour" He smirked and approached my lips.

"Oh, is that so?" I approached his lips as well, but got up before we could kiss, making him growl in frustration. "I am going to fetch some juice for you to cool down, and then you're gonna help me pack, okay?"

"Such a tease..." He mumbled.

"You love it. Apple or orange?" I asked.

"Apple please" He replied, and I nodded before heading towards the kitchen.

I grabbed the apple juice from the fridge and poured it inside two cups. I noticed that it's already 9pm, and we have to be at the train station at 6am tomorrow. We'll arrive in London in the afternoon. The game is on Saturday, and the awards ceremony is on Sunday. I headed back to my room.

"God, put that thing down" I said, motioning to his noticeable erection, before handing him a cup. "My legs need to work otherwise I'll be out of sync for the games"

"Fair enough... I love it when you cheer for me" Adrien smiled.

We talked for a bit while I finished packing. Adrien helped me pick some outfits, but it was getting late and he had to go home. I'm excited for tomorrow, because I've never been to England before, but everyone says that it's a pretty country. Plus, the British accent is freaking hot...

-

The next day, I was actually happy to be woken up by my dreadful alarm. It was half-dark half-bright outside, since it was still very early in the morning.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth quickly. I put on a pair of black leggings and an oversized t-shirt to be comfortable in the train. I also put my hair in a messy bun.

I glanced at the clock. Chloe and Adrien are picking me up in 10 minutes. I double-checked to make sure that I had everything, and then had a cup of coffee.

-

At 6am sharp, the train arrived at the station and we all took a seat. Chloe sat with Kim, and I sat with Adrien. Some of the football players were quite loud, and Coach Damocles kept telling them to shut up, but he was actually louder than them.

Thank God I brought a sleep mask and earplugs. I used Adrien's shoulder as a pillow and fell asleep on him while he listened to some music.

At some point, he had to go to the bathroom, so I woke up from my nap. I felt rested and more energized now. I started reading my book when Adrien's phone rang. It was a text message from someone.

"Don't be that girlfriend, Marinette. It's probably just his dad" A little voice resonated in my head. I shook my head and continued reading.

Another notification sounded and I immediately grabbed his phone to check who it was... My heart dropped inside my chest... It was Lila. She said she couldn't wait to see him. With six red hearts. And she called him babe.

What the heck? I mean yeah, Heritage High School is coming for the awards ceremony, but is there something happening between Adrien and Lila? I know that they used to be together back in the day, but he told me that he never loved her. Why is she texting him...?