"he's just a friend" Esme laughed, looking at Jack. "he was comforting me"

"he doesn't seem very-" Jack began.

"easy to talk to?" Esme assumed, Jack nodded. "yeah, he takes a while to get to know"

"at least if you stay you'll have him" Jack suggested with a smile.

"i guess"

"so both you and Zach didn't come back to the bar last night" Jack added, Esme stayed with her head down. "and he didn't come to our room last night"

"i'm assuming you guys spent the night together talking or making up" Jack added.

"yeah" Esme said, holding back a smile. "that's what happened"

"so are you guys okay?" Jack asked.

"i don't know" Esme answered as they sat down on the sand. "there wasn't much talking"

"but i know him and Sloan are like kind of together" Esme added, playing with the sand by her.

"wait what?" Jack questioned, looking at the girl.

"didnt he tell you?" Esme asked, Jack shook his head. "they slept together"

"i'm sorry, Esme" Jack apologied.

"it's fine" Esme smiled. "we were broken up anyway"

"well you never really broke up with him" Jack stated, Esme looked at him with a smile.

"why's everyone saying that?" Esme laughed.

"can i be honest?" Jack asked.

"of course"

"i think you need space and you're scared to commit too much because what if you end up marrying Zach and you get cold feet and break his heart" Jack began.

"i-"

"i'm not finished" Jack continued. "but, i also think you and Zach are meant to be and are 100% soulmates"

"and before you say, i'm saying that because Zach's my bestfriend, you're my bestfriend too and i wouldn't lie to you" Jack added.

"thanks" Esme said.

"for what?"

"not being bias and annoying"

"then you're welcome" Jack chuckled.

"Sloan hasn't said one word to me since you guys got here" Esme added.

"it's because she's jealous of you" Jack suggested.

"probably" Esme laughed. she looked to her right to see Zach approaching them. wearing black shorts and the shirt Esme bought him on his birthday.

"lover boys coming" Jack joked.

"yep" Esme sighed. "probably wants to talk"

"protection" Jack said as Esme got up.

"we're not all like you, Jack" Esme joked making Jack laugh.

"hey" Zach greeted, looking down at Esme.

"hi" Esme smiled.

"can we talk" Zach asked.

"sure"

INSTAGRAM.

imzachherron, eliaswilson, and 142,762 others liked this post

esmeharrington: i luv this place

view all comments.

username: we luv

username: aw it's so pretty

username: zach liked yay

eliaswilson: aren't u the coolest
→username: erm
esmeharrington: yes i am

paytonwest: pretty
esmeharrington: i luv u
→username: wow

username: zach still isn't commenting

esmeharrington's instagram story.

{🌻🎨🌊🍃🗺}a/nhello hello

{🌻🎨🌊🍃🗺}
a/n
hello hello