Day whatever in quarantine and...

So I was feeling pretty sad and it was my niece's 1 year birthday party, so y'all know what I did.

Yes I took 4 balloons and tied them like a noose and hung myself on it.

I have photo evidence.

Everyone was laughing it was great

Everyone was laughing it was great. My sister took the pictures so like- thanks to her. She's not gonna read it so what's the point of me writing that.

I'm fine. Everything's okay, I'm just feeling sad that my favorite character might die in a video game. And we all know what happens when a character does in a video game and I'm recording the playthrough...

Just watch the video

So yeah... Like... I might sit in showers. It might be hilarious for you to watch, but I take every single death of a character very personally as if it were real. It could be my least favorite character, and if they die I'd be truly sad about their death. I might joke around on the inside but it really hurts for me to see anyone die that I had a personal one-to-one talk with for at least 5 minutes during the game.

I miss Sayori (I just want to hear her crack a cheesy joke or say something embarrassing about me/to me again. I miss the old days. I miss the Act 1 days. Where we didn't have to worry about this being a horror game)
I miss Yuri (hey bae I might've moved on to Joe from YTTD but I still love you too)
I miss Natsuki (even though I hated your character, as much as I hate to admit it, you didn't deserve to die)

And like... I miss you professor Mishima. Your death was not supposed to happen. It was easily unavoidable and we're all responsible.

Two more people will die in the main game.

I don't know who they are so please no spoilz

That's also the reason I'm writing this with 4 balloons tied around my neck lol

Anyway that's enough of me wasting your time, go look at some memes or read some stories

It's a Lolbit Show