The meaning behind my username

Date: February 1, 2020
My fellow follower Adriensbabe1 wanted to know, so here it is. Finally the meaning behind my username. Now grab some popcorn because I have a story to tell (it's short you'll probably finish it before you even get up to get your popcorn. Anyway, storytime.

When I was a young animatronic... (This happened a year ago what am I talking about?) My friends started getting me into the FNaF fandom. And after I refused to play the games, (I thought they were too scary) they started showing me some FNaF songs and SFM (Sorce Filmmaker) videos that fans made, such as The HottestDog, Pala Cinema, Abby SFM, Orange Animations, etc. and good songwriters like CG5, ChaoticCanineCulture, Super Elon, TryHardNinja, Nate-Wants-to-Battle (I can go on for ages).

But basically I was looking through YouTube SFM's and found a really weird video. But then, everything I watch is weird (don't look through my history, awkward smiley face). So, since I don't have all day, I'll post the video instead of explaining it.

Please tell me if the video was so worth it, it became my username. If you guys were expecting a tragic story, (Idk how that would work but you never know) you are wrong. You get a Lolbit TV, a super weird mangled Lolbit, and a Funtime Freddy that looks like it's having a seizure. But... I was asked something, and you get something. So, for those who don't have this in their library, (which I'm not telling you to do but... add this book to your library to never miss another chapter) I'm going to tag some random people because I don't want to do my Spanish project.

Here are da peoplz:

@catgirlwonder

@LoganTheBrokenRobot

@ytftfytfyt

@DarxenInfection

@Darken888

@Kakey_Marriontte

@Lolbit99

@Alyssa7T

@3-r-5-11

And... that's it I guess I'm so depressed I can't even type up 10 names... But hope you like my little story, hope you like the animation, and, have a good day.

I SAID HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

It's A Lolbit Show