For a friend

Hey, this chapter is for Mindamonic, but if you aren't him, you're still welcome to check this chapter out.

Anyway, this is my OC Lia Moonlight! I made her in a surprisingly short time and I'm very happy how she turned out.

About: Full name: Lia Cat MoonlightNickname: PumaAge: 21Gender: FemaleBirthdate: November 11, 2017 (as of 2038)Place of birth: Detroit, MichiganOccupation: Police Detective (DPD)Species: Human

About:
Full name: Lia Cat Moonlight
Nickname: Puma
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Birthdate: November 11, 2017 (as of 2038)
Place of birth: Detroit, Michigan
Occupation: Police Detective (DPD)
Species: Human

Description:
Eye color: hazel
Hair color: brown w/ golden highlights
Skin color: white
Weight: 126~ lbs.(underweight)
Height: 5'8 (taller than average)

Extras:
Puma is a quiet individual, but she will put herself first in almost any situation, mostly ending up getting herself hurt. She's very thoughtful and keeps a lot of things to herself, second-guessing everything and tends to over-apologize. Has been asked to type on computer at work at all times since no one can make our her unmistakable pretty cursive handwriting. If you get to know her better Puma will warm up to you if you become good friends with her. She has a soft spot for animals. Puma has a short-haired light grey cat with green-yellow eyes named Artemis and a golden retriever named Hunter.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask as much as you need! I'll also get to drawing your OC tomorrow, I'll post it on here as well.

It's a Lolbit Show