Ralph's Succulency - DBH

So I was chatting with @The_Official_rA9 and this sorta just came up and I decided to make a story out of it. So here we go.

Ralph's Succulency. A DBH based FanFic of

Ralph x Succulency

Chapter One. The Hibiscus Plant

It was already past noon when Ralph tip-toed into the garden. The autumn breeze made it's dark grey cloak dance and swish after it in delight. Finally, Ralph had made it to its destination. Falling to its knees, Ralph lifted the head of the bright crimson hibiscus. The android sniffed the flower.

"Succulent," it said. "Succulent!"

Taking out its blade, with a swift move it sliced the pretty flower. While heading toward home, Ralph twirled it in its hands. There was nothing more it could want right now. This is simply succulent.

Heading in, the android put the flower in a tall glass vase on it's kitchen table. Sitting adjacent to it, Ralph looked at the flower once more, this time running two fingers through it's scars. Ralph put it's forearms on the table and put its forehead on them. Today was a day of success.

Chapter Two. The Cactus

It was next morning when Ralph woke up earlier than intended, skipping over to the humid greenhouse near its house in Camden, Detroit. It's day was simply succulent. Like it always was, anyway.

But the cactus was already dead when Ralph had reached it.

"Oh no!" Ralph sputtered. "Ralph had forgotten to take the cactus to Ralph's house! The day is not succulent at all!"

Taking the plant with it, Ralph scurried off home, pulling it's cloak over the cactus in hopes it wasn't too late. The door burst open as Ralph placed it next to the already withering hibiscus. The android breathed in the cactus plant with the lungs it didn't have. How could it know what a hibiscus smelled like?

"Succulent." Ralph said angrily. "Just succulent."

Falling asleep next to the cactus, Ra9 rebirthed the plant once it saw Ralph's suffering to give the android (and the plant) a second chance.

In the morning when Ralph woke up, it's plant was as good as new. Ralph smiled to itself. The day was succulent once more.

A/N: Hey guys! Lolbit here! Like I said I was having a conversation with a friend and we came up with this idea and I decided to write two chapters on it. If you want more, tell me the flower or plant you want Ralph to take care of. And it there's something peculiar going on or you want there to be an interesting plot, include that as well! I certainly had a load of fun writing it XD

Its's a Lolbit Show