Oh my...

Shane P.O.V.

"How the fuck am I suppose to trust you to watch my daughter let alone take care of my girlfriend?!" Tj shouted. "Calm the fuck down.! Danny, I love you and care about you but this partying and drinking every night has got to stop.! Especially if you want to be a part of Ej's life...I think rehab is what you need." I said. Danny sighed and wiped his eyes then nodded and hugged me. "I'm gonna talk to the guys about this...I'll talk to you later. See ya later." Danny said and walked out. I sighed, closing my eyes, and leaned against the counter. I felt Tj hug me. I pushed him off of me. I remembered what georgette said to me at Starbucks. "What did I do?" He asked. "Georgette came into my work and told me everything in your personal life that's been happening lately...how did she know Ej was yours? How did she know you went on tour? How did she kn-" I started but Tj cut me off by grabbing my chin and kissing me. I kissed back on instinct. He pulled away. "I'm not doing anything with her. I seen her the day I spent with Ej before I left for tour. I promise." He said. I sighed and nodded. Me and Tj got Ej a new bed while Ej was spending the day with Craig and Leila. I sat watching Tj set up Ej's bed and yell obscenities because he got hurt or something. I walked downstairs and started on dinner. I was almost done cooking spaghetti when the front door opened and Ej and Leila came running in. Craig trailed behind them. "Where's Tj?" He asked. Just then Tj yelled. "Fuck!" He yelled. I heard stomping and then Tj appeared. He noticed the two girls and Craig. Craig was chuckling slightly. "Is that spaghetti?" Tj asked. I nodded. "Craig, do you and Leila wanna stay for dinner?" I asked. "Nah. We have to get back to the house. Thank you though." He said as he hugged me and left with Leila. I set the table while Tj and Epiphany sat down. I brought everything to the table and then I sat down. We all are in silence until Ej raised her hand. "Yes?" I asked. "When are you an daddy gonna have another baby? I could use someone to play with besides Leila.." She trailed off. I looked at Tj in shock. "Well, me and your mom want to give you a lot of love before we have another kid." Tj said. Ej sighed and nodded. "How about me and mom take you to the park and then we will visit uncle Robert and max." Tj said. "Yes!" Ej sang. I laughed as we finished eating. I did dishes and ten gave Ej a bath and then Tj got her to bed. I took a shower and got ready for bed. I walked into my room to see Tj laying down. I crawled in next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. I fell into sleep instantly.

**

Shane P.O.V.

I was sitting in the park watching Leila and Tj play when my phone rang. I turned around and answered it. "Hello" I asked. "Hey it's Stacy. I need you to come into work today. Bryan quit and we don't have anyone to cover. Please?" She asked. I sighed and looked back at Ej and Tj. "Yeah. I guess." I said. Stacy thanked me and I soaked over to Tj. "Hey I got called into work. Do you want me to drop you and Ej off at the band house?" I questioned. He caught his breath and nodded. "Ok come on." I said. We got in the car and Tj buckled up Ej and then got in the car. Me and him buckled up and started to drive. Tj turned up the radio and him and Ej were singing along. I looked over at Tj and smiled. I looked back at the road only for a truck to collide with my side of the car. Everything went black before I knew what was going on.