A day in these beautiful fields is a day in heaven because im with you..

~fast forward to May~.

Sj P.O.V.

I woke up and sat up, and yawned while rubbing my eyes. I heard someone clear their throat so I looked to see Tj sitting at my desk. He looked down and then smirked. I looked an seen I was in my bra and underwear. I covered up quickly. "What the hell?!" I shouted. He chuckled and stood up. "What? It's almost 1 in the afternoon and your mom told me you weren't up yet but she let me come up anyways....get dressed for today.." He said and opened my door then stopped and looked at me. "Cute bra." He said and walked out, closing the door behind him. I sighed and got up and got dressed quickly. I did my hair and make up then I slipped on some socks and shoes and walked down stairs. Tj was sitting on my couch and my moms car wasn't in the drive way, indicating that she had went to work. "Hey." I said. Tj turned and smiled at me. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. "Awesome. Come on, I already picked your car up while you got ready and shit." He said. I smiled and we left. We got in my car, him driving, and took off to where ever he planned on going. We arrived in the middle of no where. "Where are we?" I asked. He smirked as he climbed out of the car. "Come on." He said as he opened my door and let me out. I smiled and climbed out. He grabbed my my hand and he pulled me through this field. We came to these big boulders with this big crack between them. He slipped between the crack and pulled me between them too. We got on the other side to see this beautiful field of flowers. I gasped at it. He chuckled. "Tj this is beautiful.." I said. He nodded and messed with his lip ring. "Sj...graduations tomorrow and me and the band are finally going on tour since our new album went out..." He said. I frowned slightly. "I'm gonna miss you..." I said. He laughed. I let go of his and looked at him confused. "I want you to go with me." He said. "I have college.." I said. He sighed. "Right. Not everyone can make it as a got Rockstar." He said. We sat there and messed around for a few hours then we watched the sun set. This moment would be perfect for us kissing...but of course...he didn't want that...he wasn't in to me...so I need to keep my feelings to my self. "Sj? Let's write a song..." Tj said. I turned to him only to see he ha an acoustic guitar. "About?" I asked. "That poem you wrote. Let's make it into a song." He said. I smiled and nodded. We sat there as it got darker and darker. We eventually finished just as my phone went off. I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Shane Josephine Belmont.?! Where the hell are you? You graduate tomorrow an it's already 1 in the morning!!" My moms worried voice rang through the phone. "I'm with Tj mom." I said. She sighed in relief. "Ok. are you staying at his house tonight?" She asked. "No, I'll be home right now." I said and hung up. Tj smiled at me and he packed up his guitar and we left. He drove me to my house and walked me to my door. "I had a good day today. Makes me not so nervous about tomorrow....I'll see you at the graduation tomorrow." Tj said. I nodded and hugged him. He hugged back then pulled away. He walked to his car and got in then left. I walked into my house and went straight to my room and fell asleep.