Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck

Shane P.O.V.

I woke up to my bed being empty. I looked around and Tj wasn't there. I grabbed my phone and went to go and text him when he walked through the door with a sad smile on his. I would get up and hug him or kiss him but I was still naked. He sat next to me. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing why do you-" he started but I cut him off. "I've known you forever. Don't lie to me." I said. He sighed. "I'm leaving. We start a tour tomorrow." He said. "You'll be back after though right?" I asked. "No, we are moving to LA after that." He said slowly. "Shane, I'm so sorry I-" Tj started but stopped when I laid down and looked away from him so he didn't see my tears. "I'll never stop loving you." He said and turned me around and kissed me. Then he got up and left. I laid there and cried and cried then I decided to take a shower and get dressed. After that I cried and cried some more when my mom came in and laid next to me and held me while I cried. If tj really loved me, he would have asked me to move to LA and go to college there....

**

~5 years later~

Shane P.O.V.

"Sj, ring up that girl please." My boss, Cathy, said. I rang up that that girls clothes in hottopic, where I worked in LA to pay for my college funds. "Nice music taste." I said with a smile while referring to her escape the fate merch. I love their music because it spoke, not because I use to be friends with the stupid fucks. "Really? Thank you." She said. I nodded. She paid and then left. About ten minutes later my shift ended so I clocked out and left to my car. I drove home and went inside my house. "Mommy.!" My 4 year old daughter, epiphany, called. I smiled and picked her up. I kissed her cheek and then set her down. "Where's your uncles?" I asked. "Living room." She said. I nodded and walked in my living room to see Ben and Danny from asking Alexandria. I smiled when I seem them asleep. "Wake up." I said. They slowly woke up and then got up and hugged me. We met at a bar and became friends and They were there for me when I was pregnant. "Sam and Cameron are going to watch epiphany tonight because we are taking you out." Ben said. I sighed. "Guys, my daughter needs me." I said. "Nope, I'm hanging with uncle cam!" Epiphany said and grabbed her bags and Ben took her to Cameron's. I sighed and walked upstairs and changed into a sweater and jeans. I fixed my hair and makeup and walked back downstairs. Ben was already back and they were waiting on me. We left and Danny drove to this big house where music was blasting and people were in and outside of the house. I sighed and got out along with Danny and Ben. We walked inside and Danny pulled me over to Austin Carlile and Tony perry. "Hey mates.!" Ben said to them. They replied with bro-hugs. I just sat there. "Aren't you gonna introduce us?" Austin asked Ben, referring to me. "This is Shane, but you can call her Sj." Ben said Austin and Tony hugged me then Ben handed me a drink. I drank it quickly and suddenly I lightened up. I was talking to people as Danny and Ben introduced me to people. I was walking to go get another drink when someone bumped into me and spilled their drink on me. "Are you fucking stupid? Do you not know where your going?" I shouted. "I'm so sorry. Here follow me. I'll wash your shirt and you can borrow one of mine." A voice said. I looked up to see Craig mabbitt. My mouth dropped along with his. "Oh my god." He spoke. "Sj?" He said. I didn't reply I just dumped my drink on his head and walked back over to Danny and Ben. "I seen what happened. Here use my shirt." Ben said and took off his shirt and handed it to me. I walked to the bathroom and changed then I walked back out. Craig was looking around frantically for someone so I walked over to Danny and tapped his shoulder. "Can I use your jacket? I'm cold." I said. He nodded and handed it to me. I slipped it on and put the hood over my head. I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist and I was being lifted off the ground. I looked and seen Craig. "Put me down.! I don't know you! " I said. "It's me Craig." He said. "Yeah from that band escape the fate." I said mockingly. "Stop it Shane." He said and carried me upstairs. Why was he doing this? I sighed as he walked into a room and threw me on a bed. "Wait here." He said. "And I'm locking the door so you can't leave because I know you won't listen." He said. I smirked and scoffed. He left and locked the door behind him. A few moments later the door unlocked and Craig came inside with thrasher,max, Robert, and sadly, a way too drunk Tj. "See! It's her!" Craig shouted. Tj fell onto the bed. "Dude I can't even see straight so it's probably just another slut at this party." Tj said. I stood up as my blood boiled. I started to hit him and hit him repeatedly. "Stop fuckin' hitting me!" He shouted while Craig and max pulled me away. "Don't you ever call me a slut! I fucking hate you!" I shouted. Tj looked at me before Robert switched on the light. Tj just laid back down. I pushed my way out of max and Craig's arms and then I walked out. I walked to Danny and Ben and I told them what happened and then we left. I walked up to my room when we got home and i started to cry. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I looked to see Ben. He just held me while I cried into his chest. I soon cried myself to sleep.