Im sorry.!

Shane P.O.V.

I woke up to Angelo being gone. I was about to get up when Tj rushed into my room and hugged me tightly. I was shocked and confused. Why was he here? Did Angelo tell him? "Your so fuckin stupid! I'm so sorry! This is all my fault. God damn it Sj! Don't you ever do that again!" Tj said and grabbed my chin and kissed me hard on the lips. He continued to give me kisses while repeatedly saying he. Was sorry. When he stopped I noticed he ha tears in his eyes. A few moments later Chris, Angelo, Ricky, ghost, Ryan, balz, Brandon, Craig, thrasher, Robert, and max. Walked in. "What are you all doing here?" I asked. "Angelo...." I said. "I couldn't lie to them Sj....be mad all you want....I'm trying to help you..." He said. I sighed. "It's ok." I said. Tj turned my face so I looked at him. "Say something to me." He said. I looked in his eyes. I don't know what to say. "Damn it Sj!" She shouted, causing me to flinch and Chris to step forward. "I love you." I said below a whisper. "Say that louder." Ricky said. "I love him...." I said louder. "I love you too.! And I'm sorry. Please forgive me!" Tj cried and got on his knees and laid his head onto my lap while gripping my hands. I've never seen him cry except or Ej. I lifted his head up. Everyone exited the room so me and Tj were alone. "Stand up." I said. Tj stood up and I stood in front of him. I grabbed him and I pulled him closer and he wrapped his arms around me. He fell onto the bed and pulled me on top of him so our legs were tangled together and I was laying on his chest. We laid there in silence. I soon fell asleep to Tj's heartbeat.

**

Craig P.O.V.

"Is anyone gonna go check on them?" Ricky asked, worriedly. Why was he so worried about Shane(Sj)? She's fine. "She's fine Rick. Stop freaking out." Chris said calmly. Ricky sighed and nodded. "Ill go check on them so you'll stop freakin' out man." I said as I got up and walked up to Shane's room. I knocked on the door two times before walking in. Shane was sleeping on top of Tj, who was also sleeping, and he had his arms securely around her waist like he would lose her at any moment. I smiled at that. I pulled a blanket out of Shane's closet and laid it over them then I walked out and closed the door. I walked back down stairs and Ricky stood up. "They fell asleep together...she's fine." I said and sat back down. "Hey, why are you all worried about her bro?" Thrasher asked curiously. "Because she's an old friend." Ricky stated. "If you think he has a thing for Shane your wrong...he has a girlfriend and I'm pretty sure they are gonna be engaged soon." Ryan said with a smile. "We were just curious dude. Tj wouldn't do anything to hurt Shane. He loves her too much." Robert said. Chris scoffed. "He slapped her...she was too angry to feel it. Her adrenaline got the best of her." Balz said. I looked at him shocked but shrugged everything off because I'm guessing Shane forgave Tj by the way they were asleep. "So, I say we all stay the night tonight. Unless you have somewhere better be...we have tomorrow off before we head to San Diego." I said. Everyone nodded. "I call the basement! The bed down there is so comfortable.!" Max said and ran towards the basement. "Everyone spread out except for MIW. "Were just gonna sleep on the bus out front. We don't know this house to well." Ghost, I think, said quietly. I shrugged and nodded before they all walked out front and onto their bus. I laid on the big couch and Shane came downstairs. She seen me and waved. "Hey, what are you doing up?" I asked. She walked into the kitchen and emerged with a water bottle and pointed to it. I laughed as she chugged it. "That couch is a pull out bed. Night Craig." She said and walked back upstairs and to her room. I got up and pulled the bed out of the couch and laid on it, soon falling asleep.