Can we create something beautiful and then destroy it?

Shane P.O.V.

"Shane? It's Ricky! Are you almost ready?" He shouted from my living room. "Y-yeah." I called back to him while I finished packing. I wa almost done when I found a picture of Ej wearing an MIW shirt. She was so happy. She always use to say she had a crush on Ricky because he was adorable. I picked up the frame when a note fell out. I picked it up and began reading it.

Dear momy,

If you get this leter it means you piked up the pikcture with the leter taped with it. I hoppe you didn't get this until I'm in hi skool but if you didn't theen that is okey. I just want you to tell Rickie that I love him and he is my faaveurite member of motinlees in white. Dont wurry thow, I love you too. And If you ever see daddy again can you tell him I love him, but only If he didn't cume bak.

Love,
Ejay

I read it over again. I filed the note back up and slipped it in my suitcase along with the picture. "Hey, it's been 15 minutes now." Ricky said while walking through the door. I smiled weakly at him. "Ej loved you." I said. "Your daughter?" He questioned. "Yeah. You were he favorite member. She wanted me to tell you that because she said she would be too scared." I mumbled. He smiled. "I love her too. I love you as well Shane." He said. I nodded and picked up my luggage. Ricky helped me as we walked to the bus out front. We got on the bus and put my stuff up. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. "Hey., I'll talk to you guy later. I'm gonna get some rest." I said. "Ok. If you need one of us let us know." Chris said. "I need Tj." I croaked. Ricky shot up and hugged me. "Come on." He said and picked me up. He Carried me and set me in a bunk and laid down next to me. He stroked my hair and sang to me. "If all these words you speak, meant a thing, I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing." He continued. I soon drifted off to sleep...