Waiting for them to show...

Angelo parente P.O.V. (Yay!!)

I was finishing up someone's tattoo when my phone rang so I stopped an answered it. "Angelo speaking." I said. "Hey ange. It's Chris. I need a really big favor." He said. "If it's drumming then no. I have to work all night tonight." I said. "No its not that. Sj was on tour with us and she was dating Tj. Well they had a daughter together I guess and they lost her a few weeks ago...me and rick went to give our condolences and decided to bring her on tour. Tj found out and flipped. Well she left tour about two hours ago and Taylor called Ricky a few minutes ago to tell us she dropped her off. Can you go check on her? Please...she's on the brink of an epic meltdown." He said through the phone. "Yeah. Of course. Anything for Sj. I'll let you know if she's ok." I said. "Thank you! Talk to you later." He said and hung up. I finished up the tattoo as quick as I could. The lady thanked me and paid then left. I was cleaning up as quick as I could when someone walked in. "Hey I have a family emergency. Could you come in tomorrow?" I said. The guy frowned but nodded and walked out. I quickly locked up the store and got in my car. Chris texted me Shane's address and I sped there as quick as I could. I arrived to hear "my immortal" by evanescence, blasting through the house. I parked an jumped out of the car. I went to the door but it was locked so I went around back. Also locked. I seen her bedroom window so I started to climb up to it. I succeeded and i noticed the window was unlocked. I thanked god and slipped through the window. I looked around her room but she wasn't there. I opened her room door slowly and looked into the hallway. Shane had a rope around her neck and was on the little balcony thingy where you look over the living room. I slowly and cautiously walked up behind her. She didn't feel my presence so I wrapped my arms around her and pulled the rope off of her neck and pulled her over the rail. She screamed bloody murder. "Shhh! It's me Angelo." I said. She beat against my chest but I didn't let her go. She muffled something into my chest. "What?" I asked as we sat on the floor. "Why didn't you just let me die?! Why can't I just die.!" She sobbed. "Because there are people here that need, want, and love you.!" I said while soothing her hair. "How did you get my address? Why did you come over?" She croaked out. "Chris. He told me you weren't doing so well." I said. She started to cry harder into my chest. "I want my baby...." She said above a whisper. I frowned. "I know sweetheart....but trust me it'll get better. And hen it does you'll have another kid. And you will love them just as much as you loved your daughter. And you can tell them about their older sister and how you loved her very much." I said. She pulled away. "Tj hates me. He thinks I'm selfish because I was mourning in my own way...I'm sure Chris told you everything..." She said. "Most of it. Just not when, why, and how you and Tj got together and conceived a baby." I said. She smiled weakly at the thought . "Graduation night he confessed his love for me. Then we had sex. The next morning I woke up and he was gone. Well five years passed and we met up again by chance. But I was different. I had a four almost five year old daughter named epiphany jane bell. He was the only person I had sex with so I knew it was his. He confessed he still loved me so we tried things out. We were together for a minute then we got in a car accident, losing our baby girl...he accused me of being selfish so I went to my friend bens house and he comforted me for a minute then Craig came over and showed me a pic of Tj and his ex together. Tj posted it a few minutes before Craig had shown me. I ran home and I was so angry that I trashed my house then Ricky and Chris came over and gave their condolences then they asked me to go on your with them and I agreed. Taylor, Ricky's girlfriend, accused me and Ricky of doing things because Ricky and me were laying together. We got in a fight, I beat her up, we apologized, I helped clean her up, I came back out Tj was there,we started arguing, I wanted to come home, and well...now I'm here..." She said. I felt my Heart break when she said all that. I hugged her tightly. "I'm staying over tonight. I'll tell ashley(don't know his real gf's name.)." I said. She nodded and walked into her room. I went downstairs and called ash and told her my situation she said to make sure she was alright. Then I called Chris. He picked up on the fourth ring. "Hello?" He asked. "It's ange." I said. "Is she ok?!" He asked frantically. "She is now...I walked in on her...trying to ummm....hang herself." I said. The line was silent. "Thank you so fucking much ange. Me and the band are on our way." He said and hung up. I walked up stairs and Shane was passed out in her bed. I pulled the blankets over her and went to go downstairs when she grabbed my hand. "Stay..." She said. "Ok." I said and laid next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her. She was soon passed out again and I followed right after, waiting for MIW to show up.