Ill see you soon...

Chris P.O.V.

Shane and Ricky sat on the couch curled up together when Taylor walked onto the bus. She shrieked and I covered my ears. She waltzed towards Shane and pulled her up my her hair and slapped Shane in the face. "Stupid fucking whore!" Taylor screamed and spit on Shane then she let go of Shane's hair. Shane wiped the spit off of her face and stood up and charged toward Taylor. She tackled Taylor to the ground and started to punch her repeatedly. Ricky tried to pull Shane off but she was too angry to let go of Taylor. I sighed and got up and helped Ricky pry Shane off of Taylor. Taylor was a bleeding mess but Shanes shirt wa ripped off an she only had a scratch on her chest which was showing but her bra was covering. Taylor stood up. "You let this whore beat up your girlfriend?!" Taylor growled at Ricky. He looked angry. "She's anything but a whore.! I was comforting her because she's had a bad month! Stop over reacting Taylor! You know I love you and only you!" He shouted. He walked over to her and kissed her. I was still holding onto Shane tightly. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Taylor exclaimed while looking at Shane. She was still angry. You could tell. "It's ok. I shouldn't have had Ricky comfort me. I understand how you feel." She replied. "Come on. I'll help you clean up and we can get to know eachother." Shane(Sj) said and pulled Taylor to the bathroom. "Well...that was amusing..." I said with a smirk. Ricky glared at me before nodding and chuckling. "At least Shane was being nice...I've never seen her be nice to anyone after she beat the fuck out of them." Balz whispered in my ear. I nodded. A few moments later a knock came from the door. Ryan sighed heavily and got up and answered it. "Hey man. Long time no see.? What did you need?" Ryan asked. "Where's Shane?" Tj's voice fumed. How did he know Shane was here? "Sj? Shes here? I haven't seen her in years! She's not here.!" Ryan said. "Stop lying! I seen Ricky run off with her!" Tj shouted. Shane came out with a cleaned up Taylor and a new shirt on as well. "Who is it?" She asked. "See! I heard her voice!" Tj said before waltzing onto the bus. He looked at us pissed before going up to Shane. "When were you gonna call me and let me know you were with MIW on tour.! I'm literally a few buses away and you couldn't even see your boyfriend?" He hissed. She wa still angry from earlier. "We aren't together anymore! You made that clear when you called me selfish for mourning over Ej!" She shouted. He was in her face. "That doesn't mean we were over! I'm sorry for calling you selfish but you were acting like she was only your daughter! You got to spend four years with her and I only got to spend a few months with her!" He screamed in her face. "Fuck you.!" She said. Anger filled his eyes an the next thing I knew his hand had collided with her face. Shane was too angry to be fazed by it and we didn't have time to get him off te bus before he charged toward him. She Pushed him and beat on his chest. "Your a stupid asshole! I was fine with out you! I shouldn't have given you a chance!! I wish that it was me instead of Ej!!!" She screamed as she continued to hit his chest hard. Taylor stopped Shane and took her to the back room. Tj stood there and let his mind register what Shane had said. He went to go follow Taylor and Shane but I stopped him. "Let her go... She needs some space after what just happened." I said. He sighed and stormed off the bus. Taylor came out. "She wants to go home." She said. I walked past her and seen Shane crying. I sat next to her and wrapped her in a hug. "Please let me go home." She said. "Ok..are you sure? Taylor is on her way to LA tonight. She can drop you off." I said. "Ok. I'm gonna pack." She said and got up as walked to her bunk. I walked back into the front lounge. Balz, Rick, ghost, Brandon, and Ryan sat there. "She's going home." I said. Balz, Ricky, and Ryan frowned. Shane came back out with her bags. Taylor and Ricky said good bye and Taylor took Shane's bags to her car. "Call us when you need something please?" I said. She nodded and hugged me. I hugged back. We pulled apart and next was Ricky. They hugged. "Stay safe." He said she smiled and then they pulled apart. She hugged Ryan and balz and then ghost stood up and hugged her. She was shocked but hugged back. Same with Brandon. She waved goodbye before slowly walking off the bus. "I'm gonna kill Tj." I said. "Agreed..." Ryan said. I hope Shane is ok.

**

Shane P.O.V.

"Ok. Were here. I gave you my number. Text me when ever you want. I'm really sorry about the whole fight." Taylor said. I smiled weakly. "No problem. Thanks." I sai and grabbed my bags out of her trunk and walked up to my house. I walked in to see Ben sleeping on the couch. He looked warm out. I took my bags to my room then I came back down and shook Ben up. He shot up and hugged me. "Where have you been?! You never answered my calls or texts." He exclaimed. "On a little trip to regroup. I'm back." I said. He nodded and pulled away. "Well Sammy needs me. Apparently she's pregnant." He said. I smiled at him. "Congrats." I said. "I'll be by tomorrow to check up on you." He said. I nodded. "Bye Sj." He said before hugging me and leaving. I went up to my room and started to cry. I pulled out my phone and plugged it into my stereo. I hit shuffle on my music and my immortal by evanescence started to play. This song made me cry harder. I couldn't take it anymore. I went onto my bathroom to see that there was no mirror but it was cleaned up. I sighed and walked outs I went down stairs an into my garage. I pulled out a rope and walked up my stairs. I went into my room and put my immortal on replay that way it would play over and over again. I turned it up louder.cthen I walked into my hallway and stopped at the balcony part by the stairs where you over look the living room. I tied the rope and tied a noose and then I climbed over the rail and slipped the rope around my neck. I closed my eye and started to cry more. This is it. This is the end for me...I'll see you soon Ej.