Jesus christ Tj.?!

Ricky P.O.V.

Since when did Shane and Tj have a daughter? Were they always together? I remember them being the best of friends but they never ever acted like they liked eachother. Maybe I was blind because I was in love with Shane...I was always to afraid to ask her out or anything. I'm with Taylor now.. But now shane seems so heartbroken that Tj just shrugged her off as if they were nothing. Plus she lost her little sweet daughter. God this is so fucked up. I bet this isn't even bothering that prick Tj. I sighed as anger coursed through my veins. "Hey Ricky." Shane greeted as she walked out from the bunks. "Hey. You wanna go watch our set?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. "Let's go." I said and stood up. We walked off the bus and toward the stage MIW was playing at. We arrived shortly and I started to warm up while Shane watched us. Some music was playing while we warmed up and Chris walked over to her and pulled her up. He started to dance with her. He danced so goofily that it made Shane laugh. I smiled at them. Soon we went on. We played a good show and Shane was smiling and singing to almost every song. We finished up and said goodbye then we all hugged Shane except for ghost and Brandon because they don't know her very well. Angelo left the band so now we have Brandon. Shane was happier now that she was with us. It made me happy to see her less depressed. "Do you want to go watch another band preform?" I asked her. She shrugged. We walked around and I was bombarded by a few fans but Shane didn't care. We looked at the show times and I sighed. "The only band playing right now is escape the fate." I said. "So? I like Craig's singing come on." She said and pulled me towards their set. We arrived and Shane pushed through the crowd of screaming fans. People tried to rip my clothes off and I wasn't even preforming! Craig was singing some song about money. He glanced at Shane and he almost dropped his mic. They started to play that song 'situations'. "I love the girls who love to hate.." Craig sang. "Oh fuck, oh shit, oh god! Uhhh!" Tj said into his mic. What was this song about? Jesus Christ... Tj looked into the crowd and he seen Shane. He looked away and continued to play. Their set ended and Shane and me started to leave. "Where do you think your going?" Tj asked into the mic. Fans cheered and said some perverse things. "Shane Josephine!" Tj shouted breathlessly into his mic. "Come on." I said and picked her up and carried her back to our bus. We arrived and Shane sat there crying. I hugged her while she sobbed into my chest.

**

Tj P.O.V.

"He thinks he can just run off with My girlfriend like that?" I growled. "You haven't spoke to her in almost two weeks! What do you mean your girlfriend?!" Craig hissed. "I was upset! She knew that! My daughter just died and Shane was being selfish.!" I spat. "No she wasn't. She was hurting and you decided to be a dick!" Craig shouted. I pushed past him. I'm gonna go get Shane. We need to talk.