My life is over.

Shane P.O.V.

When your a kid...you believe in love, I did...but when you hit your teenage years, love doesn't exist. Everyone says 'you'll find love one day, just wait' but in reality....only beautiful, skinny people get 'love'. You can love someone but they probably won't love you back if you aren't a twig with big boobs, which I'm the total opposite. I have an average size chest and a chubby body. That's how it is for me....I love someone who will never love me back...he's my best friend and I love him, but more than friends....it's been like this for 5 years and we are seniors in high school. He has had tons of girls after him because he is in a band. I'm friends with all the guys in the band, they're like my brothers and we are fairly close. Anyways, back to my best friend TJ. Tj an me are inseparable, where ever he is, I am. Even if he has a girlfriend. I'm pretty sure that's why most of his relationships don't last long is because he wants to hang out with me more than them... We met when I was gonna commit suicide... Me and my mom had just moved to Pennsylvania and some kid at school in 4th frade took my juicebox. Tj punched him in the nose amd took it back. He gave my juice to me and we have been inseparable since. My love for him grew once we hit 8th grade. He was reading this love poem for English and the words melted my heart. Everytime he would look up from the paper his eyes would meet mine and he'd smile. He was such an amazing person. He is such an amazing person. My thoughts were soon interrupted by Tj shaking me. "Sj." Tj said. He was looking at me with a funny look. "Yeah?" I asked., not  taking my eyes away from his. "You spaced...are you ok?" He asked. He seemed concerned. Like I was summoning the devil right in front of him or something.  "Yeah, I was just thinking.." I said. That's all I did some days. Just sit there and think. It bugged Tj sometimes because he hated being bored. "About?" He asked curiously, wondering if it was serious or girly thoughts.  "Our friendship." I said "Oh, well the bell rang." He said and we got our stuff and left the class room. It was lunch time now which meant we were meeting up with ETF. Craig seen us and ran up to us. "Hello Sj and Tj." He said. I smiled and hugged him. We all walked to our tree and sat down to wait for Robert, monte, and Michael. I was eating chips when Tj took my bag of chips. I looked at him. "Tj.! Give them back!" I whined. He ate some and took a chip out of the bag. "Open." He said. I refused so he threw the chip at me. It landed in my shirt. I glared at him and he smirked. I quickly grabbed the hip out and tossed it in the grass. Soon monte, Michael, and Robert walked up and sat down. "So, Halloween is tonight. Are you guys coming to have a few beers at my house?" Craig asked. Everyone nodded. "Ok well I'm going as Spider-Man, what are you guys going as?" Craig asked/said. "I'm going as Forest gump.!" Tj yelled I laughed. "I'm going as slash..." Robert said. "Me and my brother are going as the money brothers!" Monte said and high fived eachother. They all looked at me. "I'm not telling...it's a surprise!" I said. "Come on Sj..." Tj whined and gave me puppy dog eyes. "No. You'll see tonight!" I said. He sighed. I chuckled. We sat there goofing off and talking until the bell rang. Me and tj got up and started to walk tour close. We turned the corner when someone bumped into me and knocked me down. "Sj are you ok?" Tj asked. I nodded. "What the hell!" He shouted at the person. I got up and realized it was max green. "Calm down bro! I didnt mean to!" Max said. "It's ok tj...come on we're gonna be late." I said an grabbed his hand an pulled him towards the classroom. We got to the door as the bell rang. I sighed as we walked inside. "Nice of you to join us today...you think you two would be on time since the word 'bell' is in your name." Mr. Ward said while tapping his foot. "It won't happen again sir." I said. He sighed and nodded towards our seats. We sat in our desks and I pulled out my notebook. I started to write down madness and just doodle. "What seems to be so important in that notebook of yours that you can't watch this video miss Belmont?" Mr. Ward asked. "N-nothing." I said. "Well then you wouldn't mind me reading it to the class. I looked at it and noticed it was a poem about...Tj...This is the end, he's gonna know my feelings for him....