Grrrr

Shane P.O.V.

"Shane, you need to go and speak to them." James said. I sighed. "No, I hate him. Craig and the others are fine but Tj can go fuck him self." I said. "Just because he left?" Sam asked. I gulped as tears threatened to spill. "No because he's the dad! He's Epiphany's father! I had met you guys the night I found out I was pregnant and it was a few weeks after he had left and I had moved over to LA for college. He took my fucking virginity and left.! And how am I suppose to talk to them if my daughter is his daughter?! He is the only person I've had sex with!" I shouted. Epiphany walked into the room sleepily. "Mommy, there's a man here with uncle Danny and he wants to talk." She said I smiled and kissed her forehead then James picked her up and started on her breakfast. I walked into the living room to see max. "Ugh!" I said and rubbed my eyes. "Cute kid." Max said. "Thanks. Now what do you want?" I questioned. "To be friends? I don't know. You know why we had to leave. Why are you upset about it Sj?" Max asked. "I'm not upset that you guys left. I'm not even upset about anything or anyone except Tj." I said. "Why are you mad at him?" Max asked. "I have my reasons." I spat. "Shane Josephine Belmont! Stop acting like a child and tell him." Sam said. I stuck my tongue out at him and looked at max. "Tj took my virginity and left the next morning... And he also got me pregnant." I said in a whisper. "Say that a little louder." Max said. "Tj took my virginity and left the next morning!!! And my beautiful daughter is the result of that! Are you happy? You know why I hate him?! I don't hate him for getting me pregnant! I'm mad at him for just leaving right after he took what I had left." I yelled at the top of my lungs while tears streamed down my face. "T-Tj got you pregnant? And his daughter is in that kitchen.?" Max asked in disbelief. "Yes....you can't tell him!" I pleaded. "Are you sure it's his?" Max asked. "Yes I am! He is the only person I've had sex with. She's 4 and soon to be 5 in a month." I said. Max sighed. "How am I supposed to hide the fact that Tj has a kid?"max asked. "You won't have to because your taking Shane with you to go and talk to him." Danny said. "Danny!" I said. "Sorry love, it's got to happen." Danny said. "Fuck. I hate you. Get epiphany ready then." I said. He saluted me and went off to get epiphany ready. Epiphany ran into the living room a few minutes later. She was all ready to go so I picked her up. "Epiphany, I want you to meet max. He's a friend of mine..." I said. She smiled and shook his hand. "Are you really a friend of my mommy's or are you my daddy?" Epiphany asked while crossing her arms. Max chuckled. "Your mommy wishes I was your daddy." Max said and winked. I hit him playfully. Epiphany jumped into his arms and hugged him. "Your funny. But...do you know my daddy?" Epiphany asked. "Epiphany!" I scolded. "I don't know sweetheart. Why don't we go meet my friends. And by the way, you can call me uncle max." He said and we walked to my car. Max buckled in epiphany and then we climbed in the car and drove away. Max gave me directions to the band house and we arrived shortly. I set my head on the steering wheel as tears slowly fell. Max put his Hand on my back. "You can do this." Max said. I sighed and wiped my eyes. "Is mommy ok?" Epiphany asked. I smiled and nodded. We got out and I unbuckled epiphany and max gave her a piggy back ride. We got to the front door. Max walked in and set epiphany down. "You guys stay here and be quiet. I will come and get you in a second." Max said and walked down the long hall way. We stood there for a few minutes before max walked back over to me. He took epiphany from me and took my hand and we walked down the hall way. We turned the corner and we were in the living room. I seen people watching the Tv and I knew it was the band. I seen a familiar tattoo and I wanted to cry. "Guys." Max said. They all turned towards us. Tj's mouth flew open. Craig stood up and walked over towards us. "Hey, about last night.." Craig started. "No, it's ok. Just...stop...let's forget about it." I said. Epiphany hid into max's shoulder. "And who is this?" Craig asked. "I'm epiphany but you can call me Ej because my middle name is jane." She said with a cute grin. "Oh is this your kid?" Craig asked me. I nodded. "Where's her dad.?" Craig asked as he played with her. "He left." I said. Tj just stood there looking at me. "Are you going to stare or are you going to talk." Robert said to him. "What the hell am I suppose to say?" Tj asked him. "I don't know, how about hi? Or I'm sorry about leaving you after I took your innocence?" I questioned. Craig looked at him in disbelief. "Tj! You knew we were leaving and you did that to her?" Craig asked. "Just forget about it." I said. "How long ago was that.?" Robert asked. "5 years ago." I said. "How old's your daughter?" Thrasher asked. "4 going on 5 next next month." I said lowly. "Do you know who her dad is?" Craig asked. I nodded. "Who?" Tj asked. "I've only had sex once." I spat. Craig picked epiphany out of max's arms and examined her. "she has his eyes and his nose." He said. Tj walked over to us and looked at epiphany. He turned towards me. "I'm so sorry!" He said and hugged me. I felt tears on my shoulder. "Mommy. I'm confused." Ej said. Tj and me pulled apart. "Hey. I'm Tj. And I'm your daddy." He said. Epiphany's eye lit up and she jumped on him. He almost fell over but he hugged her. "I thought you left me for good daddy." Ej cooed. "I'm sorry baby. I won't ever leave you again." He replied. "Tj. Babe." A girls voice echoed through out the house. "Fuck. I thought she left." Craig huffed. A girl walked into the living room. Wait not just any girl, georgette. My blood was boiling by the sight. "Oh my. Shane?" She asked in shock. "In the flesh." I spat. "Mommy can I stay with daddy tonight." Epiphany asked. "Oh. Who is this sweetheart?" Georgette asked. "None of your business." I growled. "I'm sorry honey but it appears your daddy is busy tonight. We should go." I said. "No I'm not busy Shane. And georgette, you need to leave. I told you we were done last night." Tj said. "Tj you didn't let me explain last night." She said. "I don't need to. I seen everything. You cheated on me 6 times." He said. Robert pushed her towards the hallway. "Can Ej stay tonight?" Tj asked me. "Please mommy!" Ej pleaded. I hesitated. "Fine." I huffed. "Yes.! Thank you!" Tj said. I nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow Epiphany. I'll have max bring back a bag of your clothes ok?" I said. "Why don't you stay to?" Tj offered. "I-uh.." I started. "I've known you for years. Stop coming up with an excuse. Your staying and that's final." Tj said. I sighed. "Come on. We are gonna go get her and Epiphany's clothes and we will be back." Max said and we left. Oh god, what am I getting myself into.