☁️Christmas Special part 2💧

Location: (y/n) apartment
Time: 9:00pm
Day: Sunday
WARNING: Slight NSFW
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Leorio crashed on my pull out sofa in the living room as Pico my kitty joined him as she curled up next to him. Kurapika was laying down in bed with a book in his hands as he was wearing a tank top and joggers with half of his hair tied up in a cute ponytail, I on the other hand just got out the shower as I got dressed in my silk pajama set and joined him. "What ya reading." I asked Kurapika as I peered over his book.

"The book about the Dark Continent, it's very interesting but I think I'm done reading for tonight." Kurapika set the book down as he turned off the lamp, he turned towards me with his arms extended gesturing for me to come closer to him. I did just that as I wrapped my arms around his lower back and wrapped my thighs around his waist as he embraced me back with his arms around my back. "Mmm, Pika you're warm on the verge of hot." I hummed as I felt is hot breath hit the crook of my neck where is head laid. He began laying tiny pecks on my neck until he reached my lips as he pushed into them fully biting and pulling at my lower. I giggled and bit his bottom lip back as he traced his thumb over my lips and slipped his tongue in creating a make out session.

"What will you be doing tomorrow?" Kurapika asked as he paused the kiss.

"Probably some last minute Christmas shopping, would you like to join me?"

"I have some phone calls to make as well as some business to take care of with Leorio."

"Hmph, you know Christmas is in two days." I informed him.

"I see." Kurapika replied back.

"Which means you should be able to have the entire day off and then some more days to spend.... right?"

"Are you inadvertently asking me if I am off of work or not for Christmas?" He questioned.

"Yes.... that would be correct, so am I right?"

Kurapika smiled and cupped my face, "Yes." Was all he said as he leaned back into the kiss continuing where he had left off. This time I grasped onto him and held him tighter knowing that I probably won't have him to myself like this agin until Christmas.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Time Skip Next Morning
I woke up to a ruckus as I heard Leorio and Kurapika arguing outside my door... probably in the living room about who knows what.

"Kurapika you're being reckless! We have a better shot at attacking them if we stick to my plan!" I heard Leorio shout.

"This is my mission so we do as I say! Your plan is ridiculous!" Kurapika shouted back.

I had heard enough of their bickering as I got out of bed to inspect what's going on, "Hey... hey... hey what's going on? Are you trying to get me kicked out with all this yelling?"

"(y/n) I'm sorry good morning." Kurapika greeted as the tone of his voice immediately changed once I appeared. "It's nothing to concern you Leorio and I were just about to head out."

"Yes, thank you (y/n) for your hospitality but I must go." Leorio chimed.

"Oh well, I was just about to make breakfast why don't you stay for a little while." I offered.

"No need, Leorio and I have to-"

"Sure thing! A little breakfast won't hurt." Leorio interrupted as he made his way to the table.

I smiled and made my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast which consisted of cinnamon rolls, strawberry milk, and a bowel of fruit. "So Leorio where will you and Pika be off to?" I questioned trying to get some answers out of him that I won't be able to get out of Kurapika.

"Well we plan on doing some stake outs and gathering intel on certain people."

"Certain people like who?" I questioned further as I served breakfast.

Leorio thought to himself as he raised his fingers gesturing that he was counting off a list of people, "Well we need to know more about this lead who goes by the name of-"

"No,Nuh uh." Kurapika interrupted. "None of that anymore, you know our promises (y/n)."

"Pika, but-"

"No buts." He interrupted again. "I will be back by Christmas I promise, I love you (y/n)."

"Show me then." I replied back.

"Hm?" He hummed back in confusion.

"Kurapika... show me how much you love me." He smiled and engulfed me into a hug as his hands rubbed my back then lower to my ass as he tightly pinched soliciting a tiny yelp from me. Which gave him the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth and kiss me as I returned my love back kissing him eagerly, we stayed like this for a while until Leorio interrupted with a loud clearing of his throat.

"You promise to be back by Christmas." I said as I extended my pinky.

"I promise." Kurapika assured me as he tightened out pinky's together.

"Okay now, goodbye."

"See ya (y/n) it was a pleasure meeting you!" Leorio said.

"Goodbye love, until Christmas." Kurapika said as him and Leorio walked out the door. And with the tiny slam a tiny defeated sigh escapes my lips, "Until Christmas." I repeated aloud to myself.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Thank you for reading!👾
Stick around for part 3.... things will start to get interesting maybe sad to.❤️
Now for the song recommendation

I found this unreleased remix of the song daddy issues and it's very tasty.🧃