☁️Chapter 5: Secrets & Feelings🍋

Location: (y/n) apartment
Time: 12:00am
Day: Monday
WARNING: NSFW
~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~
After Kuraprika left my apartment I immediately picked up the tea cup he drank out of so I can begin the tea reading. As I began to put my aura on it the feeling was different... it was a happy feeling as I closed my eyes to concentrate on what I see and feel as I felt the shifting and moving of the leftover tea leaves in the tea cup. The only thing I see is the color blue but the feeling it was nice it felt sensual, calm, and loving. I opened my eyes and looked at the tea leaves in the mug to inspect the image it had created... it was in the image of an eye. I was confused because the first time I read Kuraprikas tea leaves it was an eye but the feeling was of pure hatred and rage but this one is happy and loving. "Hmmm it makes so sense." I said aloud to myself. I went to my room and undressed myself from my day clothes and switched to my night clothes as I sat at my computer desk to read the book about the Kurta Clan.
Time Skip: 4 hours
After a long four hours I finished the book and found out a lot and I mean a lot of information that makes almost everything clear now. So the Kurta Clan was a group of people who when angered their eyes turn scarlet red and this phantom troupe, a wanted group of thieves killed off the clan because they wanted their eyes. So that's why Kuraprika had bitter feelings towards the eyes. But it doesn't explain the spiders, I needed more information so I went to the Hunter information page which I can use since I'm a hunter, specifically a culinary hunter. As I looked for information I found out that the group consisted of twelve people who are know as the legs not including the leader who is the head. I thought to myself maybe the spider is an analogy the group has and they all have class A bounties. But that doesn't explain the tea reading today it must be a present feeling he is having but about who and what. I glanced at my bed where the sweater I wore today layer their then it him me.

"Was the happy feeling Kuraprika felt. Was it about me?" I asked myself aloud. My sweater has a patch with the eye of Nazar which is a blue eye. I want to tell Kuraprika I know his secret and I want to tell him mine I also want to be with him. But I don't know how to tell him what if he gets mad? I was frustrated but it was getting late and I have work tomorrow so I went to sleep.

Time Skip Two Days
Two days have past so far and it's Wednesday my favorite day because that's when Kuraprika comes into the Cafe. He was sitting at his usual spot, I already had given his tea order but I wanted to tell him I know his secrets and I want to help him and be there for him. "Kuraprika I need to talk to you.... in privacy." I told him.

"Okay (y/n)." Kuraprika replied back. I lead him to the back of the storage closet of the Cafe so we can have some privacy.

"After the other night I've been thinking about us and I want to be with you. It's obvious you don't trust me yet with your secrets and that's fine for now. But I want to be with you and I will gladly tell you my secrets because I trust you." I admitted to Kuraprika as my head  sunk low in embarrassment.

Kuraprika lifted my head back up by lifting up my chin and looked directly into my eyes and said, "I'm glad you told me all of this (y/n) because I want to be with you to. In time I will tell you my secrets but not yet. But I'm glad you trust me enough with yours." Kuraprika then kissed me gently on the lips I immediately kissed him back. The kiss was slow and passionate at first but as we got hungrier for more of each other it got deeper as Kuraprika picked me up and sat me on top of a table that was in the storage closet. My body was leaned back on the table from the force of Kuraprikas kiss as he held my thigh up with one hand and held up my back with another. My hand held on to the back of his neck as my other hand held onto his side. We continued to to go at it as we both couldn't help ourselves but indulge in each other and in that moment I was happy.
~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Thank you again beautiful reader I hope you have an amazing day. And I'm so proud of myself for committing to this story and putting out a chapter a day and this story will be continued. Now for the song recommendation.