💧Chapter 11: Sweet Dreams☁️

Location: (y/n) apartment
Time: 9:00pm
Day: Saturday
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
It's been a week since I saw or spoke to Kuraprika after our big fight, after reflecting back on the whole situation I understand that he just needs some time to think as I do to. But hopefully Kuraprika comes back or at least text me back. I sat on my bed comfortably wearing my favorite black silk night dress as I played with my kitty Piko causing her to purrr. Then I hear a knock on the door, I grabbed one of my cleavers I normally use for my hunter quest and approached my front door. You can never be too careful and as I open the door to see who it was it revealed Kuraprika as he stood there sentimental. I put my cleaver down and stared at him in awe as he stared back at me. A wave of mix emotions swept through me I was happy, mad, sad, and frustrated all at once, I wanted to slap him but I also wanted to kiss him at the same time. I pondered in my head of what should I do that's when I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He was caught off guard for a second but embraced me back. "I'm sorry Pika, I miss you. If you don't want to talk about it you don't have to but I'm here and I love you." I said to him as I buried my face in his shoulder.

He then gripped my shoulder gently and pulled me off of him, I put my head down but he lifted it back up and looked me dead straight in the eyes, "There's something I want to show you." Kuraprika said sternly. I nodded my head and put on some sandals and a jacket as Pika guided me out the door as I let him drive my moped to the mystery location.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Time Skip 10 Minutes
We arrived at this tall abandoned building that gave me the heebie jeebies, "Kuraprika what are we doing hear?" I asked in a breathless whisper.

"just follow me (y/n).... or you don't trust me?" He asked seriously.

I paused for a moment letting the question wander in my head, "Do I trust Kuraprika?" And immediately another voice in my head replied back and answered yes.

"Yes Kuraprika I do trust you... I trust you Pika." I announced as I looked him in his beautiful twinkling eyes as I clung onto his arm. He then proceeded to guide me into the terrifying building as we walked up a bunch of stairs that led to a big door. Kuraprika then opened it as it led to outside as we stood on the top of the roof of this gigantic building. The view of the city was beautiful as I could see everything, looking down on all the smaller buildings, but I still wondered why Kuraprika took me here.

"(y/n) I need you to look at me and pay attention to everything I say." Kuraprika said stone cold. I nodded and faced him as I brushed his bangs from his forehead.

"I'm going to be honest with you, I plan to avenge my clan and kill every single member of the Phantom Troupe no matter what. This meaning I will not always be able to be there for you and talk to you. I'm sorry for not opening up to you but I promise here right now that I will be more honest with how I feel. But that's if you still want to be with me so I ask you (y/n) right here and right now. Do you still want to be with me knowing that my goal in life at the moment is to avenge my clan?"

I stood there completely paralyzed by his words as he stared directly at me, eyeing me down as his hair swayed in the cool breeze. I was thinking, really hard about this decision. Did I really want to be with him? Did his good out way his bad? My head reflected back all the past moments and memories I've had with Kuraprika in the span of one year, both the good ones and the bad ones. There was no doubt in my mind that both my body and mind needed Kuraprika, but did it want him? Do I truly want Kuraprika! I glanced at him as his eyes still remain on me and in that moment I knew what I wanted and it was him.

"Yes Kuraprika I need to be with you and I want to be with you... please." I cried out to him.

"(y/n)."

"Y-yes Pika."

"I love you." Kuraprika admitted as he leaned in and kissed me passionately as our fingers intertwined with each other.

"(y/n)." Kuraprika said while he cupped my face. "Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere with you."

In that moment we rushed out of the building and on my moped as we rode down street. I was holding on tight to Kuraprika's back as my arms wrap around him for security and my head rested on his spine. I felt safe and secured and even though it was a cold windy night and I was only wearing a night dress and a light jacket. The warm fuzzy feeling from my heart spread to my body like wild fire along with the heat from Pika's body. And in that moment I knew I made the right decision and I can't wait to make more memories with him.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time Skip 10 Minutes
When we made it back to my apartment I didn't want Kuraprika to go, I know Kuraprika told me that he can't always be there for me because he wants to avenge his clan. But I need him. "Pika stay... please." I pleaded.

"I will (y/n)." He said as he went over to the couch to prepare to go to sleep. Normally if Kuraprika stays over he sleeps on the couch but I want him close to me. "Pika can you sleep with me tonight?"

Heat began to rise in his cheek as pink mixed with red hues start to appear, "Sure love." He said as he got up from the couch and followed me to my room. He laid down in my bed with me as I big spooned him, Piko our kitten also joined in with us as as she laid beside Kuraprika. Letting out soft purr's as he scratches her ears. I leaned up to Kuraprika and played with his hair and gave him kisses all over his face. He kissed my hand in return as we both slept peacefully through the night
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Authors Note
Thank you for reading beautiful reader, this story will be continued. Now for the song recommendation.