Chapter thirteen: End Of The Year

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△

The last weeks went pretty fast. Nothing special happened. Although, Harry got in the Hospital wing. Hermione and Ron explained everything. Hermione, Ron and Harry tried to save some kind of stone, called the Philosopher's Stone. They thought that Snape was going to steal the stone, but apparently professor Quirrel was trying to do that. I always thought that Quirrel was suspicious. That explains why I saw Quirrel jinxing Harry's broom at the Quidditch match and not Snape. I thought that the story couldn't get any weirder, but then they said that Quirrel had You-Know-Who on the back of his head. Harry got in to some kind of sleep and professor Quirrel is now dead. You-Know-Who survived it, unfortunately.

We visited Harry everyday, but he was always sleeping. On the last day Slytherin won the House Cup and Harry still wasn't back. I got a lot of stares from some Hufflepuffs. Probably still because I made them lose 50 points. Lisa gave them a death stare and they looked immediately away.

Susan and Hannah said: "Maybe if you didn't lose so many house points, we would have won!". I didn't want to give them attention, but Lisa did. She stood up.

"Don't you dare talking to her like that ever again." Lisa said coldly, staring into their souls. I said it was fine and we needed to forget about it, but Lisa went on.

"I once said that if you two say anything to her again, you're going to die! So say goodbye to your friends! Oh wait... you don't have one!" Lisa said. I tried not to laugh. Lisa reached out her arm and slapped Susan full in the face. She gave Hannah a glare and they ran away as fast as they could. Lisa sat down like nothing happened. My jaw was still dropped.

"What? Never heard of friends supporting friends?" Lisa said casually. I gave her a elbow.

"I forgot that I'm bestfriends with the one and only Lisa Black." I said.

Fred and George came to us.

"Miss Black, I heard you slapped a Hufflepuff other than Mila?" Fred asked. She nodded proudly.

"Wicked!" both of the twins said.

"You are one lucky girl to have her as your friend!" George said. I nodded.

"Ugh! I know! I know I'm the best! You don't have to brag about it." Lisa joked.

The rest of the feast went great. No Hufflepuff was daring to look at me, because they thought the same thing with Susan would happen to them.

Harry came back too. Everyone cheered and clapped. Draco wasn't that pleased to see him, but that was nothing unusual.

"Silence!" Dumbledore shouted. "Another year gone and now as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding and the points stand by. In fourth place Gryffindor with 312 points.". Everyone on the Gryffindor table looked disappointed.

"Third place Hufflepuff 352 points." Dumbledore continued. We looked disappointed too.

"In second place Ravenclaw with 426 points. And in first place with 472 points Slytherin house." Dumbledore said. The Slytherin table cheered. They were the only one.

"Yes! Yes! Well done Slytherin! However, recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last-minute points to award! To miss Hermione Granger, the cool use of intellect while other were in grave peril, 50 points!" Dumbledore said. Everyone clapped.

"Second to mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years, 50 points!" he continued. Everyone clapped again.

"And third to mr. Harry Potter, for pure love and outstanding career, I award Gryffindor House 60 points!" he said. Everyone clapped.

"And finally it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom!" he said. Everyone cheered. Neville looked over to us. I gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm bad at math. Did Gryffindor catch up Slytherin or not?" Lisa asked. I shrugged.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of decoration is in order!" Dumbledore said and clapped his hands. The Slytherin flags on the ceiling changed to Gryffindor flags. "Gryffindor wins the House Cup!".

Everyone cheered. Even the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaw. Everyone was happy Slytherin didn't win the Cup. I looked over to Draco, who looked like he could cried. Draco was busy being sad, so I walked over to the Gryffindors. Lisa did too. We gave everyone a hug.

"Mila ! Can you believe it! I got house points!" Neville said. He jumped in my arms for a hug. I gave him a hug back.

"You're once and for all a true Gryffindor!" I said. He started to get red.

"Sorry, we put you guys last now!" Fred joked.

"I don't accept your apology. I'm going to hear Draco complaining for days now." I joked.

The next day we were going back home again.

"I'm going to miss this place!" I said.

"You're not going home forever, crybaby." Lisa joked.

We walked with our bags to the entrance hall. Then we walked to the station and went in an empty compartment with Hermione, Neville, Ron and Harry.

"Well, this was one crazy ass year!" I said. They all agreed. The whole ride we joked around. We talked about how Harry sleeps so ugly and how Neville turns red when I say something to him. It was a very embarrassing topic, so don't like to talk about it ever again.

Before we knew, we were already at King Cross Station. We hugged each other and said goodbye.

"Promise me, you will send me a letter!" Lisa said. I agreed and she did too.

"I will send you a letter too!" Neville said as we walked out.

"I will try to do too! Bye, Neville!" I said. He gave me a hug again.

"Thank you for being so nice to me, Y/N!" he said.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked him.

"Well.. everyone thinks I'm weird and then don't want to talk to me." he said.

"Everyone is weird in there own way! You're not the one missing out, they are! It's a shame not to be your friend." I said. He got red again.

"Thank you, Y/N! You're the best person I know! Have a great holiday!" he said and turned around. I stood there smiling for a while. I didn't realize it was for a very long time. I got the stomach feeling again. The feeling reminded me of Lisa's words about if I liked Neville. First I didn't knew the answer. But now... Yes, I knew my answer.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△