Chapter fifteen: A Visit To The Privet Drive

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△

A few weeks went by. I had strange dreams every night. The dairy was in my dreams most of the time. I thought that it was just a coincidence.

Today Draco's bodyguards visited him, but this time also Pansy. Lucky me. She was super friendly to me. She gave me lots of compliments. Of course, she didn't mean them. Every time Draco said something to me, she got jealous. She was probably jealous of the fact that Draco talked more to me than to her. I'm his bloody cousin.

Pansy still followed me everywhere I went. I tried to shake her off, but she kept following me. Every time she said something, I just put my fake smile on and walked further.

"I'm going to my bedroom, so would you please leave me alone?" I asked her. Her old resting bitch face appeared back on her face and she turned around and walked away. Thank god.

When I opened the door, Dobby stood in my room.

"What are you doing here, Dobby?" I asked him.

"Dobby is going to save Harry Potter for not going to Hogwarts. Dobby thought that master wouldn't find him in your room. If master finds out Dobby is going away, Dobby will need to punish himself." Dobby said.

"Why are you trying to save Harry?" I asked him.

"Dobby has no time to explain it to sweet miss Lestrange! Dobby has to go!" he said.

"Fine! I will go with you!" I said. Dobby aggressively shook his head.

"But Dobby doesn't want to bring miss Lestrange into trouble." he said.

"I won't be id we lock the door! No one will suspect us!" I said and walked to the door to lock it.

"Grab Dobby's hand, miss Lestrange." he said and we disappeared.

"Where are we?" I asked him. He put his finger against his lips and signed to be quiet. I looked around the room.

"Is this Harry's room?" I asked after I saw a picture of Ron, Hermione and him. He didn't answer. The door flew open.

"Er...hello?" said Harry. 

"Harry Potter! So long has Dobby wanted to meet you, sir! Such an honor it is!" Dobby said.

"Thank you?" said Harry. He looked over to me.
"Y/N? What are you doing here?".

"I don't know either." I responded.

"Who are you?" Harry asked Dobby.

"Dobby, sir. Just Dobby. Dobby the house-elf!" Dobby said.

"Oh, really?" said Harry turning to me.

"Yeah. He serves the Malfoy's including me." I said.

"Er... I don't want to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for me to have a house-elf and a friend in my bedroom." Harry said. Dobby hung his head down.

"Not that I'm not pleased to meet you, but is there any particular reason you're here?" Harry said.

"Oh, yes, sir." said Dobby. "Dobby has come to tell you, sir... it is difficult, sir... Dobby wonders where to begin.".

"Sit down." said Harry politely, pointing at the bed. Dobby burst into tears. Oh god.

"S-sit down! Never... never ever..." Dobby mumbled.

"I'm sorry." he whispered. "I didn't mean to offend you or anything.".

"Offend Dobby! Dobby has never been asked
to sit down by a wizard, like an equal! " Dobby said.