Chapter twenty-four: First Practice

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△

The following week I waited anxious for the results of the Try-Outs. It was the only thing I could think about. Everyone, especially Lisa, tried to keep my mind of it, but unfortunately they couldn't. I tried to pry it out of Cedric, but he didn't say a single word.

"Why are they doing this to me?" I asked a week after the tryouts. Everyone ignored me, having heard me complain for the past few days. "They can't just let me wait like that!"

"Agreed!" Heidi said and joined us.

"If I need to wait for another week, I will find a way to forge it out of them." I said.

"Oh, well! Lucky you don't have to!" someone suddenly said. I turned around. It was Fleet, the captain of the Hufflepuff quidditch team.

"Congrats! You've made the team, Mila." Fleet said. I stared at him in shock.

"Wait, did he really say that I made the team or am I going mad?" I asked Lisa. Fleet laughed.

"You're not going mad. Well, I hope not." he said.

"And you made the team too!" Fleet said turning to Heidi. "I've never seen such a talented duo like you two in any tryouts before!"

"Thank you so much!" I said to him.

"Lets hope we made the right choice. Don't disappoint us. Anyway, go and celebrate! But not to hard, because tomorrow is our first practice! Make sure you are at the stadium at 4 o'clock. Bye, ladies!" Fleet said and walked away.

Lisa was about to jump in my arms, until Heidi did first. "I'm so happy for us! I mean, I knew we were going to make it into the team, but you never know for sure." Heidi said. When she let go of me, Lisa immediately took the chance to tackle me to the ground.

"I'm so bloody proud of you!" she shouted, crushing me while laying on the ground. A big smile plastered on my face hugging her back. "I knew it! I knew it!"

Lisa wouldn't let me go, so Neville gave me a high-five. "Now I don't have to eat a shoe!" Neville joked.

"We need to celebrate this! Party at the Gryffindor common room tonight!" Fred shouted so everyone could hear.

"All of you go to the common room and inform the rest, Fred and I will get the good stuff!" George said.

"O, wait! I forgot about Heidi!" I said.

"You're not going to invite her are you?" Lisa said when I wanted to walk back to the Great Hall.

"Umm... well... she also got into the team. It would be fun for her too!" I said.

"If she wants to party, she can throw her own party." Lisa said.

"What is wrong?" I asked her. Lisa shrugged and tried to ignore it.

"Lisa! Tell me! What's up between you and her? Did she do anything to you?" I asked her, holding her arm tight.

"Just forgot it! I just don't like her, okay!" Lisa said frustrated.

"Is everything okay?" I asked when I noticed Lisa's eyes were sparkling. She nodded. And she says I'm a bad liar.

"You're definitely not, but I will just ignore it, because I'm the best friend you could ever have." I joked and put an arm around her. I could feel that she was hurt in some way for some reason. She probably wasn't ready to tell me what was going on. I will just have to wait.

When we entered the common room, everything was already decorated. There was a sign on the wall with 'congrats Mila, our fast pixie!'. Totally not embarrassing.