Chapter thirty-one: Using The Potion

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△

The rumors about the attack on the Hufflepuff boy and Nearly Headless Nick spread around Hogwarts very fast. I got even more frightened or weird looks from students than after the incident at the Dueling Club. People have been saying that Harry was the Heir of Slytherin, but a lot also seemed to think the same about me. I was glad that everyone was going home for Christmas so I wouldn't get as much attention from everyone. Me, Draco and his group, the Weasleys, Lisa and Hermione stayed for Christmas. Draco and I normally went home for Christmas, but Lucius and Narcissa told us to stay for some reason. So that's what we did.

I got a few gifts. One like every year was from the Mrs. and Mr. Weasley. They gave me a knitted scarf with a note that was saying:

'Dear Y/N,

This will be useful in those cold dungeons.
Hope you're doing well.
Have a wonderful Christmas.

Lots of kisses,
the Weasleys.'

I got one from Neville too. He gave me a bracelet and a collar, which was probably for Spoopy. It also came with a Christmas card saying:

'Dear Y/N,

Happy Christmas. I hope you are doing well up there at Hogwarts.

I know you said you didn't want me to give you any sort of gifts, but I saw this bracelet and immediately thought of you. It says that it changes colors. For example, it turns blue when you're feeling down, red when you're angry, yellow when you're excited, purple when you're anxious and pink when you love someone. I hope it stays yellow and never changes, but that's up to you.

The collar is for Spoopy. I saw it at the same shop I got your bracelet and just bought it too. I can't wait to see her again and you too. I really miss you and even you complaining about Lisa.

I'm going to see my parents at the hospital again. Gran said that they still haven't had progress yet, but that's oké. I still have hope.

Big hugs from me,

Neville.'

The last gift was from Narcissa. It was just my favorite candy's and snacks with a note saying:

'Have a great Christmas, sweetheart. I really miss you. I brought you your favs. I hope that makes you happy.

Do your best at school (and keep an eye on Draco for me).

Lots of kisses and hugs and cuddles,

Your aunt that misses you.

I was helping the teachers when Hermione walked up to me.

"Hey! I forgot to mention, but we're almost ready with the potion. We only need a bit of the people we're changing into. Harry and Ron are already having a plan to get bits of Crabbe and Goyle and I got one from Millicent Bulstrode. It's best that if you get a bit of someone close to Draco." Hermione explained. I nodded in response.

"But you said I need to get a bit of someone close to him. Why can't I just go with you as myself?" I asked her.

"We can't risk Draco getting suspicious. If you ask him a lot of questions all of the sudden, he will definitely get suspicious of you. So it's better if you change into someone else too." she answered. I nodded again.

"Great. Come to the girls bathroom when you got yours." she said and walked away.

Who was I going to choose? I needed to choose someone close to Draco and where he wouldn't get suspicious of when they are asking questions. Who's around Draco a lot and talks much? Who would be so annoying to be around Draco all day? I know it. The problem is not how, but when was I going to do this. At the perfect moment my name was called.