Chapter five: First day

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△

It was our first day at Hogwarts. I didn't knew if I was excited or nervous.

"Morning." I said. I dressed myself and got ready.

"Morning." Susan and Hannah said in unison. After we were ready, Susan, Hannah and I walked to the great hall. We talked about how the day would be, until we met Neville, Harry, Hermione and again that redhaired boy on our way.

"Hey, Mila." Neville said. I waved at him and we walked with them.

"This is Susan and Hannah. They're in Hufflepuff too." I said pointing to them.

"I'm Ron. Ron Weasley." the redhaired boy said. I introduced myself too. I've never had this much interaction with people before.

We started a conversation about what subjects we had today. We found out we had Defence Against The Dark Arts, Flying, History of Magic and Herbology classes together. When we arrived at the Great Hall, we split up and went to our house tables. There were so much food to choose from. I decided to eat less then last night, because I almost threw up.

When we were eating, hundreds of owls came flying into the hall. They dropped mail on the tables for some students. I got one too. It was from Narcissa. I opened it. I got some chocolate frogs and a necklace. She wrote a note with it too.

"Hey honey!

We heard that u got put in Hufflepuff. I didn't expected that, but I'm still proud of you!

Don't mind what Lucius said! Hope everything is going well today!

Good luck!

Kisses,
Narcissa."

I was glad she wasn't mad. She was always so nice to me. But what did she meant with 'Don't mind what Lucius said'? A letter got dropped again. It was another one for me, but this time from Lucius. I was scared to open it. After I had given myself enough courage, I opened it and read it.

"Dear Mila,

I heard you got put in Hufflepuff. I can't believe it. This is probably a mistake. I will get you into Slytherin and if you don't, we will look for a new school. This better be a mistake, because if it's not, you will be a disgrace to the family.

Please say to Draco that I'm proud of him.

From your uncle,
Lucius."

Well, that was fun. I'm officially a disgrace to the family. I will let Lucius think that it was a mistake. I'm 100% sure that it wasn't a mistake. I wanted to stay in Hufflepuff and something more frustrating is that Lucius is only proud of Draco. I obviously knew that, but he didn't have to put it in my letter.

I shot out of my thoughts, when someone called my name. I turned around and saw Neville.

"Hey, look what I've got from my gran!" he said. He had a glass ball in his hand.

"What is that?" I asked him, trying to figure out what the glass ball was.

"A remembrall!" Neville awnsered excited. I nodded. Yeah, no, sure.

Neville noticed my confusion and said: "It will turn red if u forgot something". The ball  turned red. Neville was confused. "The only thing is, I can't remember what I've forgotten!" he said. I chuckled.

"What?" Neville asked.

"You forgot your robes, idiot." I noticed. I saw that Neville was really embarrassed. I shouldn't have said that. Now I have embarrassed him.