eight

I was already so much in pain. It felt like my heart was torn apart into million of pieces.

I went to the class and sat at my regular seat..I saw June sitting beside me. I sat and started doing my work.

She saw me and almost screemed "KARA THANKGOD YOU CAME!!! I HAD TO TELL U WE HAD BROUGHT THE CD!!!!" I smiled at her and said "ohh thats so good june."

"Wait wait wait! Something's wrong with you" she said as she took my attention. As soon my eyes met hers..i was about to cry but the teacher came "alright class settle down." We wished the teacher and the class started I decided not to tell june about the incident.

*after the class in 10 minutes break*

"What happened huh?" June asked me creasing my back to make comfortable. "Uhh~ nothing..actually mom ate my favourite cupcakes n so i wasent well but now I think i was acting childish. LOL" i replied making sure to put a fake smile.

june looked at me with a poker face n then shouted "YOUUUUUUUU DUMBASS!! YOU MADE ME WORRY THROUGH THE WHOLE CLASS AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR CUPCAKES!!"."hehe yes" i replied.

"Hey babe" tae walked towards june and put her flakes behind her ear. "Lets go in a date today..at...Starbucks?" He continued. "Uh..um..sure" june said with a smile growing across her face.

*break*

I thought not to disturb the couple "taejune" and so i dint moved out of the classroom. I pulled out my phone and started to watch the latest news of bts. I was scrolling down the articles when an article stuck my eye...

"JEON JUNGKOOK SAD IN YESTERDAY'S AWARD FUNCTION"

I clicked on it to read it fully..

The news:

This pic may seem normal to you taken by the camera but if u see closely u can see tears in jungkook's eyes which worries me as a fan

This pic may seem normal to you taken by the camera but if u see closely u can see tears in jungkook's eyes which worries me as a fan. there wasent any motivational moment when this happened. It seems like jungkook is putting a fake smile to cover up his tears. May Jungkook be alright soon And the smile jungkook have in the given picture below returns 😊

 May Jungkook be alright soon And the smile jungkook have in the given picture below returns 😊

~army💜

I became worried after reading this.. Is he ok? But wasent he smiling away with his "girlfriend" today? Stop worrying kara he must be fine.

*Bell ringed*

I got up from my seat to but my cellphone in my bag pack but as I stood up and turned I slightly felt my legs slipping but suddenly felt a hand on my back. Someone just saved me from falling.I looked at him and..it was J-J-Jungkook!.. we were staring at each other.

A/n: hy guysss!! How are you all..thanks for waiting fr an entire century for the update...ily all sarangheo💜💜💜💜and ofcourse belated merry Christmas 🎄🎄🎄❤ and happy new year in advance may 2021 be better❤❤ and guys do read my latest story "Social Media"

https://my.w.tt/ioOlMH2sycb

Bye❤