Ten

I hate them...i started crying really bad and i heard some footsteps coming towards me. I looked up and it was... Jungkook...

I hid my face with my hand. "Hy kara, why are you standing like this?" He asked.. i dint replied. "
He continued "oh...for before...I am sorry...i dint wanted u to be hu-" i couldn't stop myself n shouted at him " NOW! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SORRY FOR BEFORE! CANT YOU HANDEL YOUR ANGER A BIT?!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW EVERYONE TREATS ME!DO YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IS IT TO BE FAT! DO YOU? NO YOU DONT! BECAUSE YOU ARE SOME HANDSOME GUY WHO IS INNOCENT INFRONT OF THE WORLD AND A MAFIA IN REAL LIFE! WHAT IF SOME GIRLS JUST COME AND DO YOUR MAKEUP AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THIS?! HUH? LEAVE ME ALONE" i ran towards home hiding my face.

In front of my house while running i got bumped into someone...when i saw who was it...it was Park jimin.

"Bahahahaha what happened to your ugly face? It turned more ugly hahaha" he said as he saw me. "YES I AM UGLY!! AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST MAKE THE SOCIETY MORE UGLY!! I SQUATED AND STARTED TO CRY

 "YES I AM UGLY!! AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST MAKE THE SOCIETY MORE UGLY!! I SQUATED AND STARTED TO CRY

(Crying in squat means this position)

*jimin's pov*
*gulp*
"Wait..are you crying?,,,
I am sorry i dint ment to" i said and sat down near her. I patted her back a bit to make her feel comfortable...i dint knew what to do..i made her standup and we walked to the convenient store that was 3 m away where i brought the wipes and she wiped her face..
"Thanks jimin" she said "for what?" I asked. She looked at me, smiled and said "Thanku fr bringing the wipes."

*gulp* "i dint brought it for you...i..i just can't see anyone's face this ugly or i would have puked..so thats why i gave you." I lied. She was smiling at me. Why she is so nice. Just why??!! I couldn't stop myself and asked her "wanna have some ramen?" Wtf why did I just said this line as a creep (wanna have some ramen is a korean  phrase which actually means wanna stay at my home romantically)

Her face expressed gross. Before she could say anything I justified myself "I..I mean eating ramen..in a shop" she started laughing...she looks so cute when she laughs i stared at her for a moment till someone came rushing to me..

"JIMINNNN! IS THAT YOU FROM BTS??!! OMG OMG..CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU?" She kinda screemed. She took out her phone and without my answers she started taking pics. "Uhh..i am sorry...but we are not allowed"i said woth a smile. "Oh ok" she replied and shouted while leaving "I lOVE YOU JIMIN!!!" As she shouted people around saw me...I started to run..2 of them started running behind me..

New update!! Sorry guys fr not updating recently...again because of my personal life..i have a lot on my plate🥰
But thankyou guys thanku so so so so sooooo muchh for 1.3k views...i never thought it would be 1k ever...i thought it would only go till 500 but thanks a lot..❤❤ i love you all...and thanks again and sorry too🤗🌻🌻