fourteen

I saw my seat....the seat that was right to my seat was empty...I went there and touched the desk and smiled, "If she was here she would have scolded me for not coming one hour before so we can talk more" my eyes build up tears but I tried to hold myself and finished the day.

As the day went by...I got better and jungkook and I became closer but infront of the school he never showed that we even know each other...on the other hand jimin still teases me.

"Hy fatty! Oh sorry I mean kara" called out jimin as I sat on my seat eating my bread

"Ugh..hy jimin" I replied,  to be honest  after Juana died, jimin became a bit polite to me, he tried to comfort me every moment I was worried, he picked me sometimes from home too. But he always called me ugly or fatty.

Jin oppa never gives a fuck about me, and suga still gives me death glears...

"Did u ate many buns again? Cuz you looking like one" j hope called out from back.

"OH, j hope....I mean sir....I am sorry if I did so, I'll go on deit soon" I said as I was shivering with fears" he replied "you don't have to, otherwise we can't bully you anymore"

"Chirlden, settle down!"miss Shelly comes in. J hope runs for his class while me, jungkook and jimin settles down...

"Today, I want you to meet a new student, her name is " lee mi young"

She- she was perfect...she is Probably now the most beautiful girl in the school...the way she looked was perfect...

As she entered the class, all eyes moved along on her...

"Hello everyone,  I am Lee Mi Young, I hope to make many new friends here, nice to meet you all" she smiled. Everyone smiled at her. Miss Shelly asked "if you have any questions,  you may go ahead"

Jimin raised his voice and asked, " are you single" everyone laughed hard while miss Shelly said" sh! Aaigooo this class hahaha"
Mi Young smiled and replied " yes I am single, I  have never dated anyone". Everyone looked shock. There was a seat beside me of Juana, she came and sat beside me.

She smiled at me and I smiled back. Not long after everyone was whispering really hard and I overheard two girls... "omg yes she is her, she is lee mi young, the famous nstagram influencer!

Instagram....influencer? I have to check it..

Bell rings~~

Children made a circle around mi young asking this and that

"See I told you it was her, her username is barbie_.lmy" one of classmate calls out to another student

I opened instagram and searched... barbie_.lmy

lmy

(Note: these acc pics are edited, this is not her real Instagram acc name, her real Instagram acc is in the outro below)

OMG....she is freekin famous n fabulous....now I know that her face suits her name (mi young in Korean means everlasting beauty)

Is she for real? I am sure it's natural her and not with any makeup or plastic surgery...her skin says it all. I wish I was her or atleast she was my friend now...*sigh*

I heard a voice from my side "Hey! I am mi young as I said...can we be best friends as I don't have one?"

Her insta Id is : knhs2 (her name is Kim nahee)
Hy guys, it's author nim again, I hope you still remember this book and me?🥲 I miss you all a lot, btw happy new year!! May this year u meet your idol hehe...sorry again n I promise I'll post soon again...not like last time...and surely tell me your thoughts about this new girl mi young.what do think what kind of girl is she? Thnks again fr supporting! I FKIN LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME...