Nine

I got up from my seat to put my cellphone in my bag pack but as I stood up and turned I slightly felt my legs slipping but suddenly felt a hand on my back. Someone just saved me from falling.I looked at him and..it was J-J-Jungkook!.. we were staring at each other.

As i saw it was him I got up"th-thankyou" I said as I kept my cellphone inside the bag. "Uh um..I am sorry for yesterday kara...i dint ment to do this..it just..i dont..*sigh* I am sorry." He said. "Its okay..i understand" I replied sitting back on my seat and doing my work.

"So...today you are coming for the practice right?" Jungkook asked. "I-I am sorry...maybe you should call kimmy." I said. Wait why did I mentioned her..sheit...i messed it up!

"Wha- I mean why would you even name her I mean...like she is not even into dancing..like ok am done bye kara" Jungkook said as he leaves. Why just why i make him more sad? He is mad at me now.

The classes ended and i made my way home.Thats when I saw Kimmy and her so called gang coming towards me.

"Hy kara"I stayed still when they continued "whats with your damn ugly shoes? You wear them every day..ha! Dont yr mom and dad have enough money? Haha. " hey see her hair...its all messed up in an ugly bun" nian said (one of her gang girl) she continued " and omg see kimmy its the same old phone hahaha" kimmy saw me from my head to toe again and mummered "i dont know what he saw in a girl like you cha!" I looked at her confirming I heard right but maybe i dint. "Excuse me" I said as i was making a way and leaving

"Where the fuck you thinking you are going huh? Come back here...maybe you need a makeup look, dont you?" Nahee (3rd girl of her gang) said. I stayed still. "Come on girls...lets do it" kimmy commanded. I was terrified.

They took out many things from their makeup bag and started doing my makeup but i stayed still. "Here we are done" kimmy said as she took a pic of me.

Nian got a call as she picked it up "hello...um sorry...yea sure we will be there in a min..hm...ok...bye" she hung up and told the other girls "GUYS, BOYS ARE WAITING FOR US! LETS GO!!" Kimmy looked at me and smirked "bye kara..u look more beautiful tho cha! Haha "

I saw them leaving...i took my phone out to see what they did and...

i took my phone out to see what they did and

I hate them...i started crying really bad and i heard some footsteps coming towards me. I looked up and it was... Jungkook...

Sorry guys, i couldn't upload anything because there was a lot going in my personal life and then my exams started... I am sorry and I am changed now by person. I am no more cheerful 😊🌼 bye tc guys ily all