TWO

"Here take it" he said with a poker face. Jungkook went. " Sometimes I think he is bais with you." Jimin said swinging on the chair. I was watching something on my phone but as he said that I looked up and gulped. "What? I just spoke the truth" he shrugged in swag while saying this. "Why am I telling you this?? Uhh" he said. He got up and continued " btw I would love to meet you in the recess near table no. 19. Thats where our group eats." He walked away

*Jimin's pov*

I walked away from there and saw her going towards her class. I just wish she looked like some beautiful girl idol because I dont like to treat her this way and if she looked beautiful no one would ever treat her the way they treat her. Jungkook, our leader is always bais for her I dont know why.

So I walked towards our group where I saw Taehyung and her girlfriend at a side and the others were just talking but jungkook, he wasent there...

"Hey jimini" seokJin called me "hey" I replied with a smile. Tbh he is one of the most famous mafia in school. He is kara's step brother but dosent accept her as his sister because he does not want his reputation to be down. He moved away from his father when kara started staying with them.

However now, we all mafia lives at same place exept jungkook because he is the unknown mafia leader of our group bts (full form: bangtan Sonyeondan and is also known as Bad boys)

We all taked for some moment and were going towards our class when I saw Jungkookie smiling with kara.

*jimin's pov ended*

*kara's pov*

I stood up thinking what will happen in the break and then started to go to the class. I read my favorite book 'Please look after mom' till sometime and then got up and went out of the class. The bell rang, but it was a free period so I was in the terrace infront of our class.

Suddenly someone put a hand on my sholder. It was J-J-Jungkook. He is my crush from class 7th grade. I wished I looked beautiful, maybe then he could have been his... No kara stop thinking like that. He wont be yours so stop thinking about him.

He came closer to me and said "hi." I replied with a slight neck bow down. He smiled. Its the second or the third time I saw him smiling. "Can I take that book to read for sometime?" He said pointing to one of my book and doing a cute bunny smile. I was nervous so when I was giving the book.. that the book fell with the other books too. I bent down to pick them up when I saw Jungkook bending down too and picking them up for me. FOR ME.

He stood up and then again gave a smile while returning the other books except what he wanted. I smiled back too. "You look good when you sm.." he was interpreted by someone. " hy jungkook, why are you here" Jimin said while looking down at me as he was giving me a annoying feeling.

"Nothing, just taking a book to read." Jungkook said trying to walk away. Jimin went after him and again I was left alone. I dint wanted it to end.

A/n: first of all I have to thank my bestie, Gucci_Niya for making this cover for my book. I love this❤. Next I have to thank..

maplecornia_092003 for letting me in your corn - cub family..🌻

And at last but not least here you go with a boring and a small update... saranghe..a/n signing off❣💜❣