Chapter 21

Niall's POV:

She was messing around with me?!? It worked. Now she was spreading the longest time ever in the bathroom. What do girls even do in there? Put on a whole new face? Girls in general are just complicated. Guys are simple. We like sports and food. Well and women except for those who like men but that's a whole other-

"Niall when do we get to the arena?"

She was wearing dark blue jeans with a gray sweater hung loosely on her that showed just a bit of her shoulder. She was wearing plain white converse and her hair was wavy. She had on a bit of eyeliner and light pink lip gloss. Wait? Why do I know so much about what she's wearing? I'm not a girl...

"In um like um..... 20 minutes. I think," I scratched my head nervously. Why does she have to be so pretty?

"Alright," she simply nodded," Are the others there too?"

I nodded too.

~25 minutes later~

Erika's POV:

We were right outside the arena. All the girlfriends were in there. The beautiful ones? Yeah them. I was the ugly duckling next to all of them. I was just plain and simple, nothing special about me. They are all going to hate me. Even Alex and Lily because she wouldn't want to be friends with me after meeting them. I looked down sadly.

"Love what's wrong?" Niall asked worriedly.

Worriedly?! Since when did Niall care about me?

"Not like you care," I mumbled.

Niall grabbed my shoulders and made me face him.

"You need to stop. I do care about you Erika you need to start believing that. You are gorgeous, smart, funny, and did I say stunning? Anyways, if you believe you can achieve. Lets go in there and knock 'em dead!" Niall finished his "inspirational" speech.

I facepalmed myself.

"Really Niall? If you believe you can achieve?"

"Did you not like my speech?" He gasped in horror.

"Not at all."

"Gurrrrl we aren't friends anymore! I cannot believe you! How can you do this to me?! Like gurl please!"

I started laughing.

"Worst. American. Accent. Of. Life."

"Just go inside already," Niall muttered.

I opened the door and saw 8 pairs of eyes on me. I gulped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sooooo how did you like it?? I think this is getting boring so I'll try to wrap it up in the next chapter or so? Sounds good?

VOTE if you liked Niall's speech

COMMENT just 'cuz

~Naty