Chapter 7

Erika's POV:

I woke up to Harry squezing my shoulders. "WHAT?!" I yelled. He looked taken a back and I felt bad for scaring him. I smiled and ran a hand through his curls. They were nice just like Avery's! Wait, what? I did not just say that!

Sure I had been spending time with him but it was all about Lucy my panda! Right? I don't know anymore, his smile melted me and his voice was like a song. He was smart, sweet, cute, adorkable, funny, the list goes on and on. I felt a pair of lips touch mine and jumped up. It was Niall but funny enough it could have been a hand. I felt absolutely nothing. " We are heading to the mall, wanna come with?" I nodded shyly and shoved him out of the room. A cute flowy white shirt and a green skirt. The shirt is tucked in and has a big brown belt. I had red vans and a rose(clip) in my hair. I went down with Niall and we drove to the mall. We all put goofy shades, the boys slipped on their 'staches, and pulled hoods up. We walked in and all separated. I lost Niall and me and Lily went to forever 21. Finally while she was trying on the 50th dress I said I was gonna go look for Niall. I really needed to pee though and I saw a couple making out in the corner right by th bathroom. Ugh! We are in public! Then I saw blond hair that looked just like Niall's but shook it off. Then I saw a fake moustache and screamed. The boy turned around and I saw those big blue eyes widen. Niall opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off. " I don't want to hear your excuse, irishman! And with Sasha? We were bffs in 3rd grade! Don't say anything 'cuz I saw you making out! And in case you haven't figured it out you disgust me and we're OVER!" I ran out and it was raining. Great!

I turned another corner and found myself at the zoo. I ran to the panda exhibit bawling my eyes out. I ran to where Lucy's area was. I held the glass and began sobbing quietly. I felt something behind me and snapped " What do you want?" It was Avery. He opened his arms for a hug and I ran into them. Soaking his shirt and sniffled. He smoothed my hair. He didn't talk he just hummed. I looked up and said quietly" My boyfriend cheated on me." And he looked at me sadly and a bit of anger.

"He was a complete jerkface! Nothing as precious as you should not be toyed with! I mean uh that sucks!" I giggled at his choice of words. " Jerkface really?" He shrugged and I laughed. I shivered and he took off his hoodie and put it on me before I could protest. " I can take you home but I have no car..." I smiled and took his hand " Let's walk home, in the rain!" He smiled and nodded. When we stepped out it poured harder and we ran to my house. I laughed the whole way and when we arrived at the door step soaking wet Louis opened the door. He was wearing his fake moustache. "Young man what have you been doing with my daughter?" Louis said in a deep voice. avery immediately stiffened up and said he was sorry and I burst into laughter. Avery looked confused and inbetween laughs I managed to say " He's..not my.. dad.. my...brother's..FRIEND!" He laughed too. Avery turned to leave but I pulled him in. I ran upstairs and told him to sit in my room. I ran to Harry's suitcase and opened it up taking a hoodie and some basketball shorts. " Wear these while your clothes dry. He gave me his wet clothes and I put them in the dryer. "Movie?" I asked and he agreed so I put in Marley and Me. By the end I was snoozing off and he whispered goodbye. He kissed my forehead and took his clothes from the dryer. He went to the bathroom changed and left Harry's clothes folded at the edge of my bed.

I fell alseep thinking of Avery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought that was very naughty of Nialler! Also what do you think about Avery? Also last time I dedicated it to @AshleyMohan because 1) She is awesome! 2) She was my first ever person to fan and read my story and I am grateful! On the side is the song Avery was humming and kinda makes me think of how Niall was to Erika. By the way a pic of Avery is on the side. And Erika changes her image in the next chapter. SPOILER ALERT!

xoxoxo

-Naty <3 THANK YOU ALL PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!!!!