chapter one

erika

We're legitimate idiots.

I slapped Lily's arm gently and breathed deeply, attempting to disentangle myself from these ridiculously heavy curtains.

Obviously, freeing myself from these curtains wasn't going to be easy and as I struggled and failed time and time again. I heard Lily snicker beside me and soon so was stupid Niam.

"Let me help you with that love," Niall chuckled, lifting up the curtains in a mere seconds.

"Why the fuck would you buy such heavy curtains?"

Liam burst out laughing, falling to the ground, clutching his stomach, the whole enchilada.

I couldn't seem to grasp what was so utterly hilarious about a helpless girl stuck in some curtains.

Idiots.

"Somebody has a potty mouth," a third voice calls out, in a patronizing tone.

"Yeah like you haven't got one Harry," Liam snickers.

"May I ask why you peasants and these lovely fans are here," Louis winks, strolling into the room. Apparently it's some type of one direction magnet or something since every member seems to be casually appearing.

"Where's Zayn?" Lily asks, the one question on everyone's mind.

"He's gone for a little poop love," Harry murmurs, sliding next to my dear friend, "Speaking of love, what's your name?"

"So smooth, you guys should take notes," I gesture to the boys.

"Oh I already am," Liam laughs, pulling out his phone and tapping quickly on the screen, "Done."

I don't know if it's because of the fact that the general shock hasn't kicked in or what but I don't think I've ever felt so comfortable in a social situation like this before. I mean One fucking Direction was standing right next to me and here I was laughing alongside them.

"Your friend seems to be quite the charmer as well," Niall whispers to me. I smiled, little did Harry know the type of power Lily seemed to hold over boys. Besides the fact that she was stunning, she had a little giggle that always sent them over the edge.

"I know! She inspires me," I whispered back, a smile growing at how well the pair seemed to have hit it off.

"Inspires you?" Niall bursts out laughing. I subconsciously cross my arms across my chest in a defensive stance.

"What is with you people! Can't a girl be inspired by her best friend without being laughed at! Gee this seems more like a bullying zone then a meet and greet," I joke, rolling my eyes.

"Oh sorry love! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything it's just you're so pretty uh, I mean funny. Not that you're not pretty because you are its just what I meant to say is that-"

"OH MY GOD NIALL FROM ONE DIRECTION JUST CALLED ME PRETTY!" I squealed, pretending to act like one of those crazy fans. Let's just ignore the fact that in reality I am one of them.

"Wow I wish that would happen to me," Zayn says dreamily.

"Hey! You guys are supposed to be in the dressing room and you girls can't be here!" a security guard barks out, pointing fingers in our direction here.

"Hey man, I just came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now," Louis says, putting his hands up in the air.

Everyone bursts out laughing and Louis just smirks at the security guard. The security guard realizes how hard it's going to be to get the boys out so he turns to us, the fans, instead.

"Hiya girls, listen the meet and greet isn't for a while and you seemed to have already had one already haven't you? It would be best if you'd just run along and wait for the concert to start and no one would get in trouble. What do you say?" He smiles sweetly, looking between Lily and I.

"I guess we could do that," I sigh.

"Bless you girls! So glad you didn't start crying or something. This makes my life so much easier," the security guard seems so relieved.

I stand up and stretch. Lily seems to be quickly whispering to Harry, God knows about what.

I sprint towards Louis and throw myself on him, stuffing my face into his shoulder, "Nice to meet you."

"The feelings mutual love!" Louis laughs, giving me a squeeze.

I walk towards Zayn and Liam know wrapping my arms between the two and soon accomplishing something on my bucket list. Be inbetween a Ziam sandwich.

"Luh you guys," I whisper, which they both respond with a 'luh you too'.

Niall suprises me by wrapping his arms around my torso and lifting me up.

My heart flutters at the feeling of his strong arms wrapped around me, Niall was always the cutest in my eyes.

"I'd give you my number but it seems like your friend already has Harry's. Don't you forget to call us!"

"Never Niall," I wrap my arms around him tighter and then let go.

"Call me," Lily winks to Harry, bouncing off around the corner. I give an overexcited wave and bounce off too, heading to our seats.

————————————————————-

blah blah ik it's unrealistic and all but just remind yourselves that all I am doing is editing this so it becomes readable.

ps I'm in mourning bc of zayn I don't even wanna think about it

nat xx