Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25:

Erika’s POV:

The music died down and Niall and I slowly began to turn away from our embrace and then I heard a voice again. “WHY DO YOU LIKE HER NIALL, SHE’S A FUGLY SLUT!” a voice called out and I turned towards it, as did Niall and Alex, steam practically pouring out of their ears, their faces red.

“Listen here you b-“, Alex began but I cut her off, where she sang out, “YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF!”

The crowd once again burst into laughter except for two girls, the small girl I saw and the teenage girl that insulted me. The teenage girl was a plastic with platinum blonde hair, her shirt cut off exposing her belly out, and her shorts cut off having half her butt come out. Alex quickly met my gaze and smiled as well as I did. The small girl was talking rather rapidly and angrily, jabbing the older girl’s chest with every sentence. The older girl tried to cut in but she couldn’t stop the younger girl’s wrath. The younger girl’s mother stood behind her, proud that her daughter was sticking up for someone she didn’t know.

I quickly jumped off stage, heading towards the small argument. I came up from behind the girl, wrapping my arms around her small body. She quickly stopped arguing and began to squeal as I chuckled. The older girl was threw her arms in the air exasperated.

“Don’t worry Hun, she’s not worth it,” I whispered in the small girl’s ears as she let out a laugh. I whisked her away waving my fingers at the older girl as she stood there, her mouth agape. I walked up to her mother, whose smile stretched from ear to ear.

“Could I borrow her for half an hour? Don’t worry we have security guards around and I personally will stay by her side at ALL times,” I told her mother and her mother nodded overjoyed.

“Please bring her back before the last song,” she instructed me and I gave her a salute. I bent down so the girl could jump on my back and we giggled and ran towards the stage.

“So I see you have brought a child onstage, what’s this cutie’s name?” Liam asked as I brought her down letting her meet her idols. She ran towards Liam throwing he arms around him and spoke into his chest.

“What was that darling?” Liam asked.

“Well 1) my name is Valentina and 2) your chest is very hard, like a rock,” she stated firmly. We all laughed at her observation.

“So who’s your favorite member?” Lou asked pointing at himself.

Val let out a cute little giggle,” I love you all, but Niall has a special place in my heart,” she announced patting her heart.

“Aw come over her tiny!” Niall bent down and opened his arms. She ran towards him throwing herself in his arms where he lifted her swinging her around, laughing and smiling. The sight was wonderful and I clapped my hand over my mouth, smiling so much it hurt. I strolled towards them.

“I hate to ruin this moment, but Tiny and I have to go bond!”

“AWWWW!” they chorused together, giving me matching puppy dog faces.

So Niall’s good with kids, SCORE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

How do you like Tiny? I based her off of my little cousin. I think we have 3 or 4 chapters left I dunno. SO I don’t have much to say EXCEPT I have already started writing my next story. It seems to be good but I won’t post it until I finish this story. Which will be soon.

How do you like the cover?

VOTE

COMMENT

Naty xx