Chapter 5

Erika's POV:

I woke up and felt arms around my waist and very close to a very buff guy body might I say. I looked up and saw that cute blond hair sprayed all over Niall's adorable face. His lips were opened slightly and they looked so soft and tempting. Wait? What was he doing here anyway? Then everything hit me like a ton of bricks. I asked Niall to stay with me last night and being the gentleman he is he stayed. I  looked back up at his cute face. He would never think of me the way I thought of him and in fact I would probaly never feel those soft lips. I sighed and decided I would kiss him then and there. I leaned in and as soon as we touched it was like sparks. He opened his eyes and looked confused and looked at me with wide eyes. He kissed back though and right when I was about to pull away someone opened the door. It was Harry. He stumbled in and groaned. " Erika wake up! Mum is cooking breakfast and-" and his eyes fell on us and his eyes instantly got wide and his expression turned to one of fury. He clenched and unclenched his fists, turning his knuckles white. He bellowed " NIALL JAMES HORAN! GET YOUR STUPID LIPS OF MY SISTER YOU PLAYER! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?" He stomped off slamming the door with him. I groaned and Niall started muttering. I looked at Niall and the tears began to flow. How could I do this to him? He didn't even like me back! I did this to Harry too! What if it was my fault that the band broke up? I couldn't do this. I ran out the door leaving this house to my spot that no one knew about.

Harry's POV:

I came in Erika's room. My mum told me too wake her for breakfast. As I started to speak, I noticed she wasn't asleep and saw someone was with her. Little did I know it was Niall snogging her face off. I couldn't believe him. He met her 2 days ago and he was already kissing her! To top that off she was my sister! My sister! How could he? I already sent boundaries with Gemma did he not expect me to do the same with Erika? I clenched my fists. I couldn't contain it anymore! I screamed "NIALL JAMES HORAN! GET YOUR STUPID LIPS OF MY SISTER YOU PLAYER! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?" and ran out of the room and slammed into Liam. " Waz going on mate? I heard yelling." I sighed and began " I only just caught Niall in Erika's room snogging her! Thats all... just a regular morning" and he looked at me with those wide brown eyes as he took it all in. Then we heard the front door slam shut and we both looked at each other before running back to Erika's room to see an upset Niall grumbling and hurriedly getting off the bed. He was fully clothed and when he saw me he balled up his fists and when he looked at me, his eyes lost their familiar sparkle and happiness to be replaced with anger. " Now you've done it!" he hissed " Erika just ran out crying because of you and we were not snogging not like that anyways! We did nothing! Why would I do that to you, Harry?" and he slammed the door, Liam following behind him trying to calm him down. What did I do? I just found out she was my sister and I've already hurt her. Who knows where she went? Probaly away from me. What have I done?!

Niall's POV:

I woke up with sparks as I felt something on my lips. I opened and saw Erika kissing me softly and I kissed back. This was mind melting and then Harry came in and ruined it all. He screamed terrifying her and I felt her tense up and pull away she fled out the door and down the steps. I freaked out. It was all my fault I should have pulled away and questioned her why but I couldn't. I mean what if that would have been our last kiss and I sure didn't want it to end. I was so selfish and then Liam and Harry walked in and I reprimanded Harry for saying what he did. I truly felt sorry for the lad. My one question was did we fall asleep kissing, or did our lips accidentally touch, or was it on purpose...No! I shook my head. She would never like me that way, she was way too beautiful she deserved someone way better than me. I burst through the door in rays of sunlight. Harry and Liam began to call her. We split up and as I walked up and leaned against a tree and heard a quiet sobbing above me. I looked up and saw Erika. I quickly scrambled up and settled on the branch below her. She looked up from her hands and I quickly held them and wiped the few tears on her cheek. " How? Why did you look for me?" she cried a little and I soothed her. " How could I not? I'm not a jerk you know." She smilied a little and grinned, then a look of worry washed over and she began babbling " Its just that i'm me and you're you and you're just SO cute and I just wanted to-" she held her hand over her mouth as she realized what she just said. Did she just say I was cute? I mean really? Maybe I had a chance. I grinned cheekily and looked at her " If you liked it so much why didn't you ask?" I replied and she blushed and I leaned in and kissed her. I did but Liam just had to run the moment by calling out "NIALLER! ERIKA! WHERE ARE YOU?" I groanedd and she chuckled and pulled away. " Right here, Liam!" I whispered hurriedly " Harry prevents us to date his sisters and well we have to tell him together ok?" She nodded happily and I helped her down the tree. Liam wiggled his eyebrows at me and I chuckled. He gave me a look that said tell-me-later and I nodded. Erika skipped in front and Harry turned around the corner and she rushed to hug him and he gave her a kiss on the forehead and babbling on about how he was sorry and he was the worst brother ever and she shut him up with a kiss on the cheek and saying she was okay fine even! I chuckled and she turned and winked flirtatiously. I felt myself turn red and she grinned cheekily. Harry gave us a look and we both stopped. I was about to say something and he held up his hands " I don't want to hear about what happened this morning. I'm just gonna cook breakfast and Erika went with him. Liam flopped on the couch and looked at me with a sly grin "Spill it!" I blushed and quickly said " Well I woke up and felt lips on mine and well I kissed back and then Harry went in and she cried and went out to the tree which is where I found her and then she said I was really cute and I kissed her again and we both are gonna tell him tonight that we are going out and well you know the rest." Liam grinned and hit my arm. " My god Niall! You sly dog! It took me 1 week to kiss Danielle!" he chuckled and walked away. I sighed and then felt something warm against my chest and saw a head full of curls and something wrapped around me. I kissed her cheek and she looked up and got caught in my eyes and stared dreamily. It was time for payback. " So I can see you enjoy what you see ,eh?" She bit her lip and put her head close to mine and her lips were practically kissing my ear when she whispered " Maybe it depends. I mean I can obviously tell you like what you're seeing a lot more, huh?" and she sat back down and winked at me and came closer and closer until I saw here an inch away from me and she kissed me sweetly on the lips and right when it was fun she pulled away and grinned. I laughed " Ok you won!" and she smiled to herself. She nestled her head in my chest and we fell asleep cuddled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is so far my favorite chapter! So much happens romantically and I know I just have to put in a dash of drama to make it better don't you think? Tell me how you feel my potatoes!