Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

Erika's POV:

Tiny and I were parading down the hallways, goofing off. The crew began to laugh when they could hear us zooming past them, Tiny's curls bouncing and she was giggling along. The concert was almost over and there was only one thing to do.

The Boys' Room.

We could always create something that may or may not somehow be coincidentally placed in the boys room becoming a hazard to all those who enter.

Ok I'm exaggerating, it's not THAT big of a prank. We gathered whip cream and placed it in most of their belongings, and then we put sticky things on chairs and sofa stuff.

Alright, I suck at pranks, tell me something I don't know.

Tiny and I fled the scene and I checked the time. I almost had to bring Tiny back.

"Let's surprise Niall!" I informed Tiny.

"You love Niall, right?" She asked me very seriously.

I stopped and my heart began to pound. I lowered her down in front of me.

"I-I-I think so Tiny."

"It was a Yes or No question."

"Um- this is really a serious question, I think we should get going, like about-"

"Please tell me Erika."

"I guess, I mean I. UH! I. LOVE. NIALL. OH MY GOD! I LOVE NIALL! ME? AND NIALL HORAN?" I began to laugh hysterically and Tiny shook her head.

She jumped on my back and we ran towards the stage ready to surprise Niall.

The boy I love.

~AFTER THE CONCERT~

Niall's POV:

"Carry me please Niall!" I heard a small voice exclaim. I let her jump on my back and Erika fell into step beside me.

"Where's the next stop Horan?" Erika asked.

"I 'ave no idea!"

"Ok Horan, I need to get going," she winked at TIny and stood up to her tiptoes to give me a kiss on the cheek. She opened her arms for Tiny to come in with a grin.

"She loves you too Niall," Tiny whispered in my ear.

And then she was gone. Giggling and laughing with Erika swinging her on her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I'm sorry if it seems rushed, I just needed to get the story moving. My laptop is almost out of battery! YIKES!

Naty xx