Chapter 12

Erika’s POV:

Did he just say we have to fake date?!? I cannot, will not fake date him!

Yes you can and will!  The same part of my heart that made me open the door. I’m starting to regret that part of my heart.

You hate him! Well, hate is a very strong word. More like strongly dislike.

Just say yes… Ahhh What do I do?

“Ok.” I said before I even realized what I was saying. Did I just say yes?!?! Impossible. I actually believed that was in my head until I looked into his great big blue eyes. His face flashed into a wide grin. The smile that showed his braces and made me smile. It was contagious!

“Are you punking me?”

“HAHA! Of course not!”

“Then thank you so much! It will only be 2 months. AND you get to go on tour with us and be are backup dancer!”

“Your kidding! You are giving me a 2 month job! And the ability to tour!’ I was about to pull him into a hug until I remembered what he did to me. “What’s the catch?”

“Well you just have to go on weekly dates with me. Oh by the way if you agree then we have a date tomorrow.”

My jaw dropped. This was so quick. Like he had planned this for some while now. Whatever its just business after all.

“Where to?”

“We are going to a football game. That’s all.”

“Oh ok. I’ll wear something casual then.”

“ Yea………I’ll pick you up at 6, ‘kay?”

I simply nodded and shut the door. Did I just let Niall ask me on a date? Why did I agree to such a thing? Oh yeah, that stupid part of my heart that still believed in unicorns was controlling me. I hate you positive side of me!

~The Next Day~

DING-DONG! That was Niall. I quickly checked myself in the mirror. I was simply wearing a blue sweatshirt with a bright yellow tank underneath. I was wearing a regular pair of jeans and a pair of yellow converse. I slipped on my simple key necklace and checked my bright yellow and navy blue nails. My hair fell in neat waves and my ‘blue’ eyes still showed the bit of green I had. I slipped my white iphone 5 in my pocket, I got from my mom overseas when I got here.

I saw Niall standing in my doorway. He sent me a smile but I ignored him. He held out his arm and I put mine in his so the papparazi saw us as a couple. We got in the car and a warm silence settled over us.

“We’re here Erika.” Niall said and opened the car door for me. Once I got off he held out his hand and I slipped mine through it. His hand was soft and warm and felt nice against mine. Focus Erika! This is just business.

(I don’t know if they have soccer games over there but oh well.)

~ Game break~

“Look Niall! It’s the Kiss Cam! Aww so cute!” You could see all these couples getting together because of the Kiss Cam. When, I was little I made a wish that I would share a kiss with my true love during the Kiss Cam. It would show me and The One kissing after it landed on us, blushing slightly. It was so sweet. I turned my head back to the Kiss Cam to see myself on it. What! I shared a look with Niall and he looked really nervous.

“KISS! KISS! KISS!” The crowd roared. We had no choice. I’m sure Niall wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss him. To put it simply I didn’t want to kiss him. He leaned in and so did I. As soon as our lips touched it was if something was bouncing on my lips, like an electric charge, a burst of energy, a- well you get the picture. Too soon it ended. Niall and I were blushed slightly and turned our heads from each other.

Well this was going to be an awkward car ride back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I thought the way they kissed was cute. I think this showed a lot of Erika’s generous side toward Niall. She hasn’t forgiven him FYI. She just thinks this is for her career. Not to Niall. I won’t put in a lot of kissing scenes. I feel awkward writing them. Anyway Hope you liked it. By the way what is Erika and Niall’s couple name? Is it:

Nika

OR

Eriall

Or

Did you come up with one?

Do you ship them? It’s 4 AM here so goodnight!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

J Naty