Chapter 4

Erika's POV:

Harry and I curiously settled down on the couch. My mom breathed in, out, in, and out.

" There's no easy way to say this but Harry I am your mom. Before you get upset hear me out, okay? Well, your father and mother, Anne, were having issues so he left for a month. He met me and I instantly fell in love with him. Soon I was pregnant with you Harry. I told your father and honestly, he freaked out. He was there when you were born and soon as I fell asleep he took you from me. He fled to your home and told your mother of everything he did. Being the kind soul she was she took you in as her own. Your father told me of the situation and said you had to stay with him because a boy cannot grow up without his father and he said he wouldn't take no for an answer. I cried for a week and still do. A year later your father had issues again and begged to stay with me. It took 1 month of convincing and I let go. He said Anne and him were going to file a divorce and that I was his true love. I again stupidly believed him and by the end of the month I was pregnant with Erika. He knew Anne would never accept another child and he sent me monthly checks to provide for us. The rest you know never changed. I never trusted your father again. They did divorce later though. That's all. Please don't hate me I don't want my mistakes to cause you pain or ruin your career. That's why I didn't tell you sooner and if I told you over the phone you would think I'm a creep. I AM SO SORRY.." Then mom burst into tears and began rocking back and forth.

I sat her down and cooed" Its alright. I love you and forgive you. It only matters that I know now." Harry did the unexpected and gave her a soft hug too. We all stood there hugging crying our tears out and kinda having a sort of family reunion I guess. Oh no! What are we gonna tell the boys?

Niall's POV:

Did I hear right? Were Harry and Erika related? That sure ruins any chance I had at all. Harry was already super protective of Gemma and we all promised not to date each other's sisters. MAN! To think I was a little close! Erika and Harry burst in sniffling. Harry went straight to where Lily was and hugged her tightly and she pecked him on the cheeks. Erika shuffled towards me and wrapped her arms around me. Sniffling and buried her face in my chest. I kissed her forehead and played with her curls and stroking her head. All 3 boys gaped at me and Louis wiggled his eyebrows. I bit my lip. I could hear her lightly snoring. She was adorable.

Her mum popped in and said " You can all sleep here. There is a guest room, couch, and 3 mattresses." We all nodded and she left. I picked Erika up bridal style and she was surprisingly light.

I whispered " Taking her to sleep, she seems to have dozed off." All boys nodded and Harry looked at me suspiciously. I saw her room and opened the door and settled her softly down on the bed.

I tucked her in and she looked up at me sheepishly and mumbled " Thanks Niall but can you please sleep with me? I'm in the need of a snuggle." She bat her eyelashes and I nodded and she smiled relieved. I got in close and she wiggled next to me putting her head on the crook of my neck. I fell asleep playing with her curls and thinking of how soft her lips must feel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought that was a cute ending don't you? Should they stay together or do I have to break some relationships? I like them but I don't know what to do next? Please give me ideas! By the way Erika is on the side of how she is supposed to look

Night Potatoes!