Chapter 10

Erika's POV:

My wonderful life in London. I talked to my mum everyday,(oh Gosh! Im getting a bit of an english accent!)and me and Lily were still best friends. I missed One Direction. Let me rephrase that I miss 4/5 of One Direction.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned flipping through the channels. Boring. Boring. Cooking show. One direc-. Wait what? It was them and they were back?!?! Oh no!

"So who's taken?" The sickly-sweet pancake announcer lady aked. She gave me the creeps. Obviously Liam, Louis, and Harry were taken. Zayn was taken by hairbrush of course! And Niall was taken by Erika Styles. Simple as that, he's over me and I'll never have to see those horrid blue eyes again. WHAT? ERIKA STYLES!!!!!!! I'M ERIKA STYLES!!!! THAT MESSED-UP SHISH KABOB!!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled on and on for about 3 minutes. I was a singer after all I had lungs. Right when I was gonna start again there was a knock on the door which soon turned into banging. They found me? Impossible. I hid my tracks well and told the front desk to say my name was Shirley Temple. Original I know. First thing I could think of. ANYWAYS I opened the front door bracing myself for the cold, angry eyes. Instead there were a pair of vivid bright green eyes. It was a girl. I imediately untensed, she couldn't hurt me right?

"You-u-u're Errr-rr-ikka Style-sss-s!" She stammered.

"Yes?" I asked used to the routine.

"WHAT?!? The front desk said my neighbor was Shirley Temple an-"

"You BELIEVED them?" I chuckled. She blushed bright red.

"Well yeah. I just wanted to tell you if you could please minimize your screaming. May I suggest a pillow perhaps?" she raised an eyebrow. I started cracking up. Why? I don't know but it felt good to laugh.

"Come in, ummm, what's your name?" I asked suddenly realizing I was inviting this girl in my house without knowing her name. She could be a freak or something. Nah. I felt like I could trust her.

"Alex."

"Sooooooooo did my screams scare you?"

"Very. I thought you were being raped or something. Why were you screaming though?" She curiously asked. I immediately tensed, but sighed. I need a friend. I was so lonely without Lily and I missed her very much.

"Do you promise not to tell?" I asked her. She nodded with wide eyes. "Ok here goes. Um well the thing is I used to date Niall and well he cheated on me." I said flatly with a bit of a crack in my voice in the end. She nodded.

" Sorry to interrupt but didn't he just say he had a crush on you in the interview?" She asked me.

"Yes, I don't know why he would do that I left to London because of him. I dyed my hair so HE wouldn't find me. I wear contacts so HE wouldn't recognize me. I don't want him to ruin my career too. It just started and now the hate I'm gonna get. I don't understand why he would do this to me. I just don't WANT anything to do with him. I could be with my brother now but I can't stand the mere sight of HIM. His eyes are horrid to me and 'innocent little Nialler' isn't that innocent is he now? I thought so. Sorry just had to get that out." I finished off, waiting for the "You're LYING!" or " Gosh! Why are you dumping your problems on me!" but they never came.

"I don't understand either. I thought he had a crush on Demi Lovato. Oh and in case your doubting it, you're beautiful. He didn't cheat on you because of that, okay?" She reassured me. She checked her watch. " I gotta go! I have school tommorrow! I'll see you tommorrow at 6 'kay?" She asked rushing up. I nodded.

"Bye Love! Oh and by the way," I called out to her before she walked out." You are beautiful too." I smiled and she blushed. She truly was. Her Dead straight brown hair with blonde highlights. Completely Natural. Also, her vivid green eyes were so warm and inviting. I need to set her up with someone. Maybe one of the boys? I sighed and fell on my bed falling asleep almost instantly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I added a new character who I believe will work perfectly into the story. She took up my offer in Chapter 2. It is @JustSillyMe. She is Alex. I think she is great and amazing! She made me want to add on to this story! she's terrific and whoever reads this should go fan her and read her latest story! That is also why she has a dedication! Oh and I just realized in the first chapter I said I wanted 100 reads and this story has around 233 reads I believe give or take. also HAPPY CHAPTER 10 ANNIVERSARY!! Well if anyone knows how to make a cover you can tell mine is absolutely HORRIBLE! I talk like there is a crowd of people who read this! Haha yeah RIGHT! ANYWAYS GOODNIGHT!

VOTE

COMMENT

OR DO BOTH!! :P