Chapter 28

CHAPTER 29

Erika's POV:

I rubbed my eyes groggily, adjusting to the light that surrounded me.

"Niall," I croaked but no response.

"Niall," I repeated.

I sighed and rolled out of the bed, falling on the floor with a thud. I stood up, brushing myself off. I quickly looked around but Niall was gone.

I muttered under my breath, trudging across the floor until I took notice of something white.

I turned and saw a piece of paper neatly placed on the desk. I saw Niall's familiar scrawl. The note read:

Hello Erika,

For you to go to our date (I love saying that!), you will need to find the member of One Direction who will wake up when you scream "BOOBIES!". They will lead you where you need to go.

Xxxx Niall

Well that was, quite the message... Um I'll check Louis' room first because, well he speaks shamelessly of women's body parts so I might as well.

I walked towards Lou's room. I held my breath and scram "BOOBIES!" and waited for a minute but nothing. Instead, Liam popped out of his room.

"Did someone say boobies?" Liam asked, still in morning voice mode.

Liam? How could sweet innocent Liam respond to 'BOOBIES'. That was a tad unexpected.

"Yes, I did Liam."

He blushed a bit before handing me a note.

"Stupid Niall," he muttered before shuffling off into his room.

Another note, great. This one read, also in Niall's handwriting,:

So you found out it was Liam? Surprising isn't it? Well, you need to go to the front desk and find the lady in red. When you do she'll let you know where you need to go.

Xxxxx Niall

Wow. He's very unpredictable today.

I needed to change first so I ran into out room.

I put on a pair of jean shorts and a quarter sleeve white and yellow shirt. I left my hair in waves and slipped on some white converse. I didn't know what Niall had planned, so I dressed casually.

I headed toward the elevator and slipped inside, quickly hitting the L button. I was tapping my foot impatiently when a person in a red strawberry suit. By the looks of it, it was a girl in the suit.

"Can I ask why....." I trailed off pointing towards her and her strange outfit.

"Are you Erika?" She asked, ignoring me.

"That would be me, yes."

"Finally! I've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Well, you found me."

"Well your incredibly sweet boyfriend told me to give you a message. He said that you have a car waiting for you that I will escort you to, but first I need to blindfold you

"I don't even know you, how can I trust you? You could be some crazy strawberry shortcake for all I know!"

"Ahh yes, well if you didn't notice, I am the lady in red."

"Oh wow, well that was stupid of me. Niall put you up to this?"

"He did for $5, so I thought it would be fun!"