Chapter 14

Erika’s POV:

“Okay! Let’s stop this round of truth or dare before it gets serious!” I announced, clapping my hands together. Liam nodded and stood up, dusting himself off. The rest of them stood up and stretched. Niall walked over to me.

“Hey, we are leaving for tour in 2 days,” his breath tickled my air instantly making me shiver.

“Are there any other girls coming?”

“All the girlfriends but we haven’t found one for Zayn yet.”

“ALEX!”

She was so deep in conversation with Zayn. Their heads were close and they were chuckling and whispering to each other. They both had huge, goofy grins on their faces. Yep! I’m definitely a matchmaker!

“What’s going on? Can’t you see I’m in the middle of a conversation here?” She explained, gesturing to the space in between Zayn and her which truly was not very big. I wiggled my eyebrows.

“Alex, why don’t you come on tour with us?”

“Are you for real?! OF COURSE! Good thing my break for school starts tomorrow! What would I do?”

“You’re going to be a backup dancer, ‘kay?”

She nodded excitedly and quickly turned back to Zayn. She began to talk and Zayn listened as if there was nothing else in the entire world that was more important than Alex.

I wish I had a guy that would pay attention to me like that.

The 2 words that would describe me: FOREVER ALONE. Every single relationship I’ve had has never lasted longer than a month. Now I wonder what do I look for in a guy? Well I like a guy who:

-Has blonde hair but not short either, swoosh-like if you know what I mean?

-Blue eyes, I find them irresistible.

-Someone who can have a laugh.

-Someone who can eat food with me.

-Someone who laughs at my jokes.

OH MY GOODNESS! I just described Niall! I mean everything I just said was exactly what Niall does. He is blonde(check!), has blue eyes(check!), he can have a laugh(check!), he can definitely eat with me(check!), and he ALWAYS laughs at my jokes no matter how lame they are(check!). I can’t believe it!

Am I falling for the jerk ALL OVER AGAIN?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Instead of making Erika a hater I decided to make her confused. There is so MUCH drama next chapter! Someone is coming back!!!!!

NATY J J J

P.S. I am DYING to tell you who it is!