Chapter 9

Niall's POV:

I am so so so dead. There is no possible way I will ever make it out of this interview alive. I am so dead that no one can help me. We found Erika. She went to London. Practically unrecognizable she was. Blonde waves and clear blue eyes. She had been in small roles in many shows in London. Her popularity was escalading.

"Interview in 5 guys!" Paul called.

We were back in London and all the boys were crazy looking for Erika. They all stopped talking to me except for Zayn. He conversed a bit. My palms were sweating. I , Niall Horan, will be dead in 10 and a half minutes.

"...ONE DIRECTION!!" The announcer called.

All the boys and I put on fake smiles and ran onto the stage and plopped onto the couch. I daydreamed until the famous question was asked.

"So lads who is taken?" The 30 year-old too much makeup asked.

Harry raised his hand proudly "Taken by a very special lady!" The crowd awwed.

Louis raised his and yelled out "ELOUNOR FOREVER!" The crowd giggled.

Liam with a far-off look raised his hand and said, "Taken by a Ms. Danielle Peazer!"

Zayn raised his hand and laughed before saying," Taken by hairbrush!" The crowd rolled in laughter. Huh so thats what ROTFL looks like!

" What about you Niall? Food or Demi Lovato?" The announcer asked fakily. I gulped.

"Neither." I said shakily. The crowd gasped in horror and shock. " I have a bit of a crush..." All the boys shot me questioning looks except Liam. He figured it out I mean he was the smart one.

"TELL US NIALL!!" the crowd roared.

I nervously chuckled, " its on........ uh Erika Styles........." Harry clenched his jaw and held his fist poised to strike. I am SO dead. The whole room went silent and I chuckled adn smiled nervously. Why oh why did I do this?

"Harry?" Harry snapped his head at her and quickly nodded." Isn't Erika your sister?" He nodded again and an awkward silence filled the room. She cleared her throat. "

"THATS ALL THE TIME WE HAVE! BYE!" We quickly got off, me first. I was slammed against a wall. I gulped and looked into the 4 pairs of angry, no furious eyes. I held my hands up and tried to smile and said, " Its a funny story really...."

Harry was first, to sit down dragging me with him, " I have all day."

Goodbye World! What am I gonna say?!?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N:

Hehehe I had to bring them back. Who expected that like for real? And Im not a Demi hater I think she's awesome! But well Erika and Niall had a spark once upon a time. What is Niall gonna say? 2 votes please and if you stopped reading b/c I stopped updating faster than but its b/c I don't think anyone's reading this story!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

 EAT POTATOES!