Chapter 18

Erika's POV:

All I could see was lights. They all flashed so much. No people, just a whole sea of lights flashing at me. There was also so mana questions! They were coming from everywhere. They were all so loud and jumbled that all I heard was a bunch if gibberish. I began to panic. Where was Niall? Where was the bodyguards? Those lights started coming closer and closer. I began to hyperventilate. I was a bit claustrophobic and these lights were way too close for my looking. My throat began to close up and it was like I couldn't breathe.

"Niall!" I choked out. "Niall! Help!

Then the lights got farther away. They weren't so close anymore.

They were still there though.

Finally, a warm hand grasped me and pulled me over there shoulder. I was about to start screaming until I smelled. It was Niall's smell. I instantly began to feel better. The lights still flashed. Now, the voices were closer and louder. They were practically screaming at me. I couldn't take it. My eyes shut tight and I began to feel myself fade.

~30 Minutes Later~

My eyes felt sore. I tried to open them but I couldn't. Someone was grasping my hand. The hand was warm and soft. It was Niall.

Now I realized he was talking.

"Ohmygosh! How could I let this happen? You don't deserve this, Erika I do! I should've warned you. This is all my fault and we can't even take you to a proper hospital. Maybe you will be in a coma. They say you should wake up already by now. Obviously, you're not awake you would've said something by now. What if I never get to tell you how I feel? What if your beautiful eyes never open? They are my favorite color, green. Why do I ruin everything? I am such a jerk!"

I smirked. So even Niall knew he was a jerk. I guess I should let him out of his misery.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch the ending?" I asked innocently.

Niall let out a sigh of relief. He instantly gave me a hug and kissed my cheek and forehead. A part of me wanted him to kiss my lips as well. I seriously hate that side of me, the side that likes Niall was slowly growing bigger.

"Erika, I know this is random but...."

"Yes Niall?

"What do you think is the sweetest thing a guy could do?"

"Okay, that was unexpected.-chuckles- Anyway, I think for a guy to give up his jacket even though he is cold to a girl so she could be warm. If I girl then wears it, it's like a sign that makes you feel like he's yours."

"You sound like you know the feeling. Who made you feel this way?"

"Actually. It was, uh, you were the first guy to lend me his sweater."

"Really, at least I did something right."

"You could say that again," I chuckled.

"At least I did something rig-"

"Not literally Niall! Sometimes you're so thick!'

"That's why you love me!"

And the awkward silence begins NOW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I made a new fanfic. Very exciting! My birthday is in 3 days I'm so excited!! Did any of you guys look at my new fanfic? If you did tell me what you think about it! Look I updated and don't you just live their new album??? I have it on my iPhone!! Actually, i'm listening Back For You right now as I type. It's like 12:45 AM over here so goodnight!!

~Naty:)