Chapter 13

Due to me getting the timeline a little messed up, the previous chapter 13 is now chapter 14. Also, I'll be posting this 2 times in a row, just so you know. Also, the beginning is going to be a bit lazy because the Stain Arc doesn't happen, however it gets better towards the end. Sincerely, your Author.

Today we were supposed to chose hero names and which agency we were going to. Everyone referred to me as 10, so that's the name I chose. The next step was choosing an agency. "This is going to be tough. Who are you going to choose Midoriya?" Kaminari asks.

"All of them. Remember, I can clone myself." I say. I then check out all of the boxes. Everyone was shocked. "That's acceptable." Aizawa says.

Kirishima seemed shocked, and slightly frustrated. Maybe because he couldn't keep a solid eye on me.

Later...

We're currently going out to our agencies. I turned into Echo Echo and went onto all of the trains and went to each agency. I went with Mineta to Mount Ladies Agency as Humungousaur.

I went to Death Arm's Agency with Jiro as Armodrillo. I went to Mr Fourth Kind's Agency as Four Arms with Kirishima and Tetsutetsu. I went to Ingeniums Agency as Fasttrack with Iida.

I went to Gunheads agency as Kickin Hawk with Uraraka.

Uwabami's agency with Momo and Kendo as Pesky Dust, and Endeavors Agency as Heatblast

I went with Tsuyu to Oki Mariner as Ripjaws, and more agencies had me. 

Even Nighteye, All Might's old sidekick, as Ghostfreak

It wasn't that much of a handful. For Uwabami's, I mainly posed and did cute stuff so the people would buy products. With Mount Lady, we did a bit, and Mount Lady was only slightly taller than me as a giant, but other than that, I was a lot stronger.

During my internship with Death Arms, I had to help them with a group of hostages. Long story short, Jiro told me where the villains were and I blasted the door open. I grabbed both of them once the hostages were safe and broke all of their ribs.

Froppy's though, was the most interesting. We had to stop some drug dealers hiding in the cove. The Octopus villain tossed Tsuyu around and almost hurt her, but I was able to drag the dude under the water,  and tie his arms in knots.

Apparently I had more experience in the water. He didn't even manage a few good attacks.

In the end, I seemed to be the diamond in the rough everywhere. Except at Endeavors Agency, I was only half of Todoroki's Quirk. So when we got back to school, there wasn't many stories I didn't hear about.

People were using me to fact check all the stories people told. Most of them were true, but some weren't. Mostly Mineta and Kaminari. They were trying to make themselves seem super heroic for the chicks.

Mineta, moreso. His stories were so unbelievable, no one needed me to fact check them. Then Bakugou pulls me away. Apparently we needed to talk. "Deku." He says.

"Bakugou. I see you haven't dropped that childhood name. No matter. So, what do you want to talk about?" I ask. His hands release an explosion. "You know fully well what I want to talk about. You disappear for a year and then come back thinking your a hotshot that's above me!" He says.

"DO YOU REMEMBER THE WAY YOU TREATED ME? YOU MADE MY LIFE NOTHING BUT MISERY! YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T MAKE YOU DISAPPEAR FROM THE TIMESTREAM!" I yell. I then take a moment to cool myself down.

"But that's not what heroes do. You wronged me many times, and as much as you deserve punishment for your actions, I won't. I'm a hero. It doesn't matter what people do to me, it matters what they do to others, and because I was so useless, you never took the full extent of your rage out on someone else, so I have no reason to end your career, but ever hurt someone who doesn't have it coming, and that's it." I say, as I walk away.

Kirishima's Pov...

I was sitting outside of the empty classroom they were talking in, listening to what they said, and boy was it rough. Good news, Bakugou knows about this Midoriya kid, so much so that they have childhood names for each other. Bad news, whatever friendship that was between them had died off ages ago.

Considering he was quirkless for a while, and Bakugou has a bad habit of putting others under himself, it's most likely possible that he's one of the reasons that he became a hero. However, his childhood name for Izuku meant 'useless'. 

This was probably when they were kids, after they developed their quirks, and to get Midoriya, who up until this point shown himself to be calm and collected that worked up... yesh. He even said he would make him disappear from the timestream, and that is very specific, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had a quirk that could make it happen.