Chapter 23

I had just woke up in what appeared to be a bar. I saw multiple villains surrounding me. I was tied in a chair. Some of the villains weren't here though. I didn't want to transform in case they're held hostage and will be killed if I escape.

"So, since you haven't tried to kill me, you must want me for something. So I'll make it quick. What do you want?" I ask. "You to join us." Shigaraki says.

"Yeah, thanks but no thanks." I say. "Oh, but why not? You must've had a reason to be a vigilante rather than a 2 bit hero when you started off." He says.

"Of course I did, but I wouldn't tell you what it is. You're trying to change what I believe is right and wrong, so let me tell you what you're going to try and convince me of. This society didn't accept me and drove me to illegally try to protect a society that doesn't accept me, and that rather than protect it, I should try to destroy it. However you're wrong. People appreciate me, even before I became a pro-hero. I've saved so many people, and I'm not going to let all of them down because a man-child wants me to join his dumb cause." I say.

"You know, you're really beginning to upset me." Shigaraki says. "Many villains I take in say the same thing before I ruin their plans." I retort.

"You won't ruin our plans. You see, we were giving you a choice to use your quirk to help us, but we don't need you, we just need your quirk." He says. I then realised he must be referring to the man All Might had thought of on I-island.

All for One.

He couldn't take my power, but before I let them drag me off, I ask a question. "Did you catch anyone else?"

"Unfortunately not, but you'll suffice for master." He says as he drags me to a portal Kurogiri made. "And these cuffs should prevent me from using my quirk right?" I ask.

"Of course. We know how much of a threat you are. We wouldn't trap you unless it was 100% impossible to escape." Shigaraki says.

I smirk. "Sorry for not telling you sooner, but..." I turn in into Humungousaur and break free of the cuffs. "I was never really trapped." I say. They then prepare to attack me, when diamonds smash through the wall, and the me I left with Eri and Kota bust in.

"Have you found Bakugou?" Asks Diamond Head. "About to." I say, realising Shigaraki lied when he said he didn't kidnap anyone else. I turn into xlr8 and search the building for him. It was fairly quick, but then he disappeared into this black sludge, which I jumped into with him.

Other me did as well, since he was here, and we merged into one, before looking around and seeing a very destroyed city, and the one who most likely caused it.

"All For One, am I right?" I ask. "Indeed. What gave it away?" He asks.

"I just had a feeling. And I can guess your next one too. Pain." I say, preparing for one of the most intense fights of my life.